Reviews for Dreaming Of You
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
it's very good...it would be awesome if you would expand it more because you sorta rushed the story...ten year old falling in love? a bit far fetch...but if you can just slow down and add more details or something because it would be mroe awesome...well good luck with your future fanfic
risingsundynasty chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
What a romantic love story. I love it very much. Keep up the good work! And please read and review my fanfic, it's my first one...
Totalanimegirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aww... how romantic ) awsome fic! Athrun X Cagalli is my favourite couple! yay! #1!
Susan chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Yay! Great story! But I was kinda pissed that Athrun was so insensitive to leave her! Look how much it affected her, she stopped eating and sleeping for 12 years! How could she go through skool like that? AGH, damn that Zala but I'm happy that they got together in the end. Plz continue writing great fanfics!
mariad chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Aww such a cute story. I like how they waited for each other all that time. It was sad watching Cagalli go through missing him all those years. But I loved how they finally ended up together at the end.
athruncagslover chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
that was one or the best stories ever that was the best. hope you make more!
Loftywater chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
great story! i hope u update soon! CagxAth roxs!
Sango A.R chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
hey

great story! i'm so glad athrun came back to cagalli. great song you picked out. she was so awesome. you should write more fics like this.
kura52 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
OMG its your first time writing a fic? its gud! i swear! ur such a gud author! wow.. and its ur first time! i giv u major props! i cant wait 4 ur nxt fics!
Croissant101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Did you really make the story? It's awesome! I like the ending. I hope you make more of these. :)
Pchu chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
*Stunned*

Thats was so sad...

(well the not seeing eachother for 12 years part)

OMG...this story is really good. You got talent.

This story really touched me with the fact that Cagalli and Athrun's love never falters from each other. Not even space can keep them apart...

Okay now I'm getting in way over my head...hehehe

But this is really good. You should proud yourself.

I'm waiting to see what other fanfics you'll be writing in the near future.
Freyris chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
ohh how sweet i coudnt help but sing along haha :D so anyhoo Your fic was very cute keep it up in making AxC fics! athrunxcagalli #1
ritachi chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
it's really good, but i wish it wasn't a one-shot (i especially love the title! :D) so keep up the good work and hopefully you will write a story (not one-shot) that celebrates the love between athrun and cagalli.
MyouseiSeed chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Yeah!Kira Yamato with Lacus Clyne, Athrun Zala with Cagalli Yula Attha! (yeah #1! they rock!)
asga chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
lol its ur first story?wow its nice IMO

write more ok