Reviews for Monkey in A Bottle
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED~? THIS STORY WAS AWESOME~!
yugiL chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Goku as a genie~~

Man that's entertainin' xDD

If he's a genie why can't he just

Poof himself food...? O.o?

Anyways luv how Sanzo and Goku's

Relationship ish developin'~!

So entertainin'~!

BTW ish the person who wants

Goku,Homura...?

Pwease update soon~!

w
eclipsedlight chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
I love this story it's good. I can't wait for you to update.
silverbrumby123 chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Love your story! Please update soon!

lol
kellypoon chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
I wish the next chapter can update quickly!
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
very funny! I really love fanfics with humor in it.. hahaha... please post the next chapter soon... and oh! Prince Sanzo! you really have a creative mind now, don't yah? HAHAHa!
Miss Goku chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Great chapter. Up date soon
CorruptedQueen chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
i've read your story for ,like, the 3rd time! can't wait for the next chappie!
dreamydreamer chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
I've just discovered your fic, and I really like it! It's a really good AU!

Please update soon!

Here's some chocolate to thank you! One kilogram per chapter! o XD
wolflover chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
yes! an update! and it was so cool! yayness!
Patto-chan chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
LOL. THis chapter was funny, and I could see your apparent laziness to type at the end. You're not the only one who's writing skills have dropped, after resting from fanfic writing for months, I've lost some of my skill. See ya at the prom tonight!
silverbrumby123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
plz update it soon its funny
Cyra Hakkai chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
*laughs* I enjoy this fic! I was laughing the whole way! _

You have Brilliant! Brilliant ideas! I love how you can see a movie, get inspired and write. I envy you!

Goku is afraid of camels! That is very interesting! I love the Aladdin movies...so when I saw this, I HAD TO READ IT!

It's neat that you could incorperate soo many charaters into one story. And their past storyies too! Being able to bring in Kanan, Kou's Mother, Doku and Gojyo's relation into your own version, you are talented!

Keep the length of the chapters. I like it! You have my support! Keep up the great work! (I sound like a teacher..ick!)

-Cyra
Patto-chan chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Kaye! I'm talking to you at the YM as of this moment. Anyway this is so cool! Anyway, there's a typo in your AN, change "lazy" friend to "brainy" friend. LOL. Pahiram ng manga mo bukas!
End of Grace chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
Very intresting my friend. How is school going? Broken up for summer? If so you can update sooner rather then later. Due to problems on my computer I can not update/read your fics as much as I like but I'll try.