Reviews for The Force of Love
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I agree! This is excellent!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Brilliant and thanks for writing. I liked how you showed the love Anakin and Padme shared. It is easy to understand why he became Darth Vader in order to save her.
juniperbrea chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I've been reading Our Little Secret and LOVE it. So I decided to parouse some of your other fics, I was DELIGHTED to see a Star Wars fic! I absolutely loved this fic, superb writing, excellent charactarization, and lovely fluff! Thanks for being such an absolutely wonderful writer!
hyacinth26 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
All I can say is "aww!" It warmed the cockles of my heart. It's too bad that their love story had to end as a tragedy... this story is a reminder that they truly loved one another. )
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Hey you used the word craptacular! That is like, the best word ever!

Great story, very very cute. Just had to smile.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
AWE...This story was very good to read.

It was especially sweet because it's one of the few moments that Padme and Anakin have together.

It's so obvious that they're in love and that they miss each other terribly when they have to seperate because of Anakin's duty to the Jedi. However, there's some things here also that kind of show some of what's going to happen in the future. Especially, when Anakin is so resentful about the Jedi and what Master Yoda would say, about it. As for, what Master Yoda did say to Anakin, eventually. True...it didn't make things any better for Anakin, because he couldn't just let go of what could possibly happen to Padme. After all Anakin's love for Padme is what keeps him in balance.

He knows he couldn't possibly go on to live without her if something were to happen and he also feels that Master Yoda wasn't really comforting him at all anyways.

Since in Anakin's opinion Master Yoda didn't really understand the torrent of emotions that he was feeling.

So it's easier to think that the advice that Master Yoda gave wasn't very helpful, at all. I believe it only made the situation a bit worse than it already was. Because he was bluntly telling Anakin that whatever fear of losing someone he was feeling, he had to let it go and get over it. However, we all know for Anakin that wasn't going to be easy.

Anyway, good story. Really liked it a lot.
TaintedSinner chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
this was excellent... WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
CoryCas2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I love this story. It shows the love that Anakin has for Padme and she for him. You can understand why he chose the dark side to save her, the love of his life.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
its beautitimus...very sweet and just enough to foreshadow Episode I...and i love the whole Yoda advice thing being craptacutlar... if youre going to write more, i like the idea of Anakin teaching Padme the ways of the Force, its a nice little touch. keep writing.
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh my God that was so pretty and I love how you foreshadowed because that gave depth to the story and I hated the part when he (yoda) said that about training to let go because that is really hard! I liked how Obi-Wan realized it was Anikan's baby and Damn Anikan is HOTT! I loved your story.
FNP chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Episdoe I was really quite depressing. I liked your story though. (Do I ever not like one of your stories?) It was sweet. Still, knowing how it will end makes me sad.
kenjigirl1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
u better keep writing! i luv it. can't wait till chap 2;)
darklover chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Ahh this was lovely. I didn't like Yoda's advice either but that's the way it had 2 b done.
Witch of the Snitch chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow - that was impressive. Beautiful atmosphere throughout. Hope to read more from you.
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Whoop! Darth Kerichi's finally written a Star Wars story! :D :D :D

And finally, Padme has a chance to use her Force-powers (because she is DEFINITELY Force-sensitive; you can just tell that she is!) and at last she can stand up for herself - I hate it when everyone makes her look so, "Eek, come and rescue me, I'm a helpless damsel in distress!" *grumbles*

And 'toss her over his shoulder'? Hm, now who does that remind me of? ;) ;) :P :P