Reviews for The Consequences of Boredom
Hancock23 chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Eeeeerm...,just a thought, isn't apparating teleporting?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I love slash I really do and Harry and Draco are my favorite ship. But if and I say if, I were kissing a girl, not that I would kiss one and some woman came up to us and starting hitting us I would be seriously pissed and charge her with assault. Just saying. But I am going to keep on readin this and just to say I have noticed a few errors.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I'm guessing this story is going to be total ooc, cause Harry and Draco would never get along that easily.
I am Harry Cullen chapter 27 . 11/29/2008
good job!
Nayeli chapter 27 . 12/3/2007
i just started to read it and i really like it and i did was paying attention wasn't luna supposed to be dead and in one of the chapters in the train you said she was with neville but anyways i really like it i don't know if you did the sequel but i'm going to check right now i hope you did because i really like it this one
aurum draconis chapter 27 . 7/31/2007
i liked reading this story very much... however i was wondering what ever happened to 'Night Howlers'?
Haley B chapter 27 . 7/17/2007
wow that was such a great story! i cant wait for your sequel! please hurry to write it, i know that its allready been a while since you finised this one, so please hurry!

your my hero!

Haley
Adrastea Mnemosyne chapter 27 . 7/12/2007
I thought that this story was quite interesting and it's plot was welldone.I counldn't find any spelling or grammar mistakes so well I liked it alot and I am looking foward tothe sequel to this story.

Signed,

Sali.
konrai chapter 27 . 11/29/2006
Hi,

I liked your story well enough but you have so many typos and other errors that are really distracting you really need to fix it. find a beta reader and ge tthis edited and the story tightened up a bit and it will be much better.
messyhxdlovers chapter 27 . 9/2/2006
NO CLIFFY! unfair...gr.*narrows eyes*. hahaha. i loved it! i really did!. i hope nothing gets inbetween harry and draco! update soon!

xx rach xx
messyhxdlovers chapter 19 . 9/2/2006
oh god. ginny better not ruin anything..grr...haha. well. i'm going 2 continue reading now! great job so far! it's awesome! although, it's kinda screwing up. i'm clicking next chapter and every now and then it'd be like error" and then i have to click it like 7 times be4 i can read the next chapter. does that happen 2 any1 else?

xx rach xx

ps. it only just started happening btw
Flensa chapter 27 . 8/15/2006
loved it! so can't wait to read the sequel. Keep up the super work.
MissAlexRiddle chapter 27 . 8/15/2006
this is an awsome fic and i'm very excited to read the sequel!

~Cat~
fifespice chapter 27 . 8/12/2006
so rona nd hermione split up cos she likes blaise and they snogged but you are mean missie leaving it on a cliffie though im not surprised funnily enough lol
jonadark chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
OH, what a threat. "keep away from flames...or I will publicize it!" Oh did you ever do that? Sounds like fun. Interesting chapter.

until next time,