Reviews for The Sweetest Revenge
This is like so cool!
Mrs Mimi Ishida chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
Amazing... Loved it!
Ilovemattishida chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
wow! A perfect ending once again. I really enjoy your stories. I love reading intimate mimato scenes in your stories and it's not that i only enjoyed lemon. Even a kissing scene felt perfect and had that effect on me. The emotions are nicely expressed and everything seem easy to imagine. I love your writing style. What else can i say? Till next time see...ya...
Ilovemattishida chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
loved it. Mimi should have fix up everything easily but i guess she liked it the hard way but it's really worth it. I'm glad everthing is settled between mimi and matt. And i find it so sweet that she sang for his mother and everything she did to gain his trust back.
Ilovemattishida chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
oh mimi really screwed evrything. She should hav gave him a chance. But i understand it was not that easy. If i were in mimi's place, i'd have done the same thing.
Ilovemattishida chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
kari recognized her! Poor mimi. Getting herself in more trouble.
Ilovemattishida chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
loved the lemon. I read this chapter twice. I wonder if she's regreting what happened between them.
Ilovemattishida chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
finally matt found out her true identity but it's good he found out on his own. It won't have felt right if he'd have been oblivious till now. But still mimi doesn't know he knows. I hope matt doesn't think that she's taking some sort of revenge on him about what he did years ago. She needs to tell him soon but then there'd be no point of writing a fanfiction if the suspense is revealed too soon. This is getting more interesting.
Ilovemattishida chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
wow i don't think mimi is up for a revenge. She wants him too. I hope she tells him soon coz here it's like mimi loves matt but matt loves her as maruko not mimi. I'd like if he loves real mimi.
Ilovemattishida chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
nice chapter. I knew matt would recognize her at least as a fairy princess. I wonder when he'll get to know her as mimi. For a moment when Tai said 'it is HER' i thought Tai recognized her but it turned out the other way. I guess he'll recognize her at dinner. I guess so. Must read to find out.
Ilovemattishida chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
wow matt already fell for her and yeah kyna is a bitch. I wonder if mimi would get her revenge on matt.
Ilovemattishida chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
so there is a past of matt and mimi. I think matt hurted mimi.
Sukie 'Suu' Foxie chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
finally, i finished reading this fic.

like the one i read before, i like this one also.

especially, i like the part when mimi's identity was revealed.

well, i have nothing more to say, and now i want to read ur other fics. :)
Insert-Smiley-Face chapter 16 . 3/30/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. Such a great story. One of my all time favourites! Wonderful job!

-Smiley
noiha chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
whoa. well, my sister had your stories in her PC, and i enjoyed reading this offline without knowing who is the incredible writer of that stories. hehe. i love this. i love you. haha. xD