Reviews for Just Breathe
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Great story! I'm glad everything worked out! The two versions are quite a bit different.
Bookworm1955 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
HI just discovered both these little gems. Liked both for the same reason - good story line. Glad to see you're still writing.
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was very aptly named. I was so scared that you were going to kill Sam off! Wonderfully written. Just marvelous.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Status quo for that team.
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Loved it! Great interaction between characters, nice Sam-whump (always great!), and I liked that it wasn't incredibly long. Great job! ~Jess
megmeyer chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I'm not sure why I am just reading this now! It's great! Loved Sam's heroics, and Daniel's (grabbing the rope at the last second), and all the teamy goodness. Thanks!
ReggieRogue chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
i think u r becoming 1 of my fav writers ) great story... but now i really wanna go swimming!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow, I missed this one, too. Another great fic, this time with a dramatic slant. Loved Daniel, especially, leaping forward and getting rope burn to save Sam. Loved, also, Jack and Sam's gaze meeting across the roiling water, and her instinctive concern for her team upon being recussitated (I just KNOW I massacred that spelling). And heh how cats feature even in this one...though they're evil cats. True to form, though. All cats are evil, a little ;)

-sil
Cat chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I read 9 lives a long time ago and really enjoyed it, found It's a great big world on the novel archive where I've been living lately and decided to get the rest of your stories from here and gateworld. Just a funny note, while I was reading Just Breathe, the song of the same name by Anna Nalick was playing on VH-1. I llove wierdness, don't you? Cat
deathstreet89 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
great chapter/story
Melody 16 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
that was good i liked it.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This is a great team fic - with great Sam heroics and Sam H/C. Thanks so much for posting it... and for this to have been your first fic? It's great! Also loved how you had Daniel grab the rope to save Sam. Great team fic!
Carter's Lab chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
As usual, great story, or rather a great first fanfic. Yes, I, too love team bonding and Sam-whumping stories. Looking forward to reading more.
fizziks chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I love all of your stories. They are really well written and I can picture them in my head. You also always have lots of action (and of course Sam whumping).
janissima chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Very good - yes, you do like to whump Sam! Don't we all?