Reviews for Kim Possible in Babysitting Woes
KhanLovr chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
This was an awesome chapter! I love how Shego was inspired to become evil from babysitting Kim!

It may be a good thing that Ron wasn't around to be a distraction; Kim may have really worked over Shego! ;-)

I think it would be interesting to have the Seniors stuck babysitting Kim (mainly because they're my most favorite KP villains); Senor Senior Senior would have to watch Kim and his son Junior (who would be much younger, obviously)!
KhanLovr chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Yikes, I can only imagine what Eddie's device could have done to Kim and Ron! Good thing he was thwarted (and served him right). ;-) The prank pulled by the children reminds me of the comedy movie "Home Alone"!

I love the flashback of Ed working in a chicken costume, having to say "seriously" all the time; funny way of explaining how he developed the habit of using the word in every sentence!
KhanLovr chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I can't wait to find out what Kim and Ron do to Motor Ed; the concept of him as a babysitter is hilarious! I'm curious as to what sort of machine he's constructed. ;-)
KhanLovr chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
I love this chapter! Very clever to integrate Duff Killigan! I can't wait to see who the next hapless babysitter for Kim will be! :-)
KhanLovr chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I like your explanations of Drakken's origins in this story! I am anxious to find out who has to babysit Kim next! :-)
KhanLovr chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I can definitely see elements of Dr. Drakken; I'm eager to find out what Kim and Ron do to the new babysitter! :-D
KhanLovr chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love this story so far! I particularly like the fact that Kim's first babysitter is a cheerleader!

Considering how crazy things got this time, I wonder how the next babysitter will fare? :-D
The defenastrator chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
on what day does this event occur?

Note: there are wrong answers no cheating
The defenastrator chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
I'm back to reading this because I feel like I didn't give it enough of a chance last time I started reading it and so far I can't remember why I turned my nose up at it the last time. But I do have a few thoughts. I think Drakken seeing Kim even at 5 would have clued him in to the fact that she was the daughter of a guy he went to collage with. I mean the last name thing is funny and it's perfectly possible that one could get confused but I'm sorry Kim's personalty would just be too unmistakable. Drakken can be a little (and by a little I mean incredibly) thick but he is not stupid and you have to admit Kim and Ron are both unmistakable personalties. On another note Brick doesn't seem like the bully type.
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
waitaminit... shego babysat kimmie? oh wow.
TotalFanfictionFan chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
Dude this hurricane rox! more babysitters plz :D
EpIcKiGo chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
A BOOYAAH DUDE THAT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! that chapter was the best chapter ive eva read from this story... i cant wait to get an update but wots happening bout TPTE or did u finish that?
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
So, the birth of each one's careers was born that day? LOL!

Quite the short battle here. Kim won out quickly, but very decisively. Hogtied, indeed.

Each gave the other something to think about. Shego's been contemplating that shift in career for a bit it seems. While Kim now has something to aim for.

So even then, Kim really missed her best friend that much? Sign of the impending relationship for sure.

CB73
TotalFanfictionFan chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
i luv it continue SOON please!
EpIcKiGo chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
WOHO... that was the best one ive read yet but wots about kims blood on her head? neway great chapter
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »