Reviews for Kim Possible in Babysitting Woes
The defenastrator chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
on what day does this event occur?

Note: there are wrong answers no cheating
The defenastrator chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
I'm back to reading this because I feel like I didn't give it enough of a chance last time I started reading it and so far I can't remember why I turned my nose up at it the last time. But I do have a few thoughts. I think Drakken seeing Kim even at 5 would have clued him in to the fact that she was the daughter of a guy he went to collage with. I mean the last name thing is funny and it's perfectly possible that one could get confused but I'm sorry Kim's personalty would just be too unmistakable. Drakken can be a little (and by a little I mean incredibly) thick but he is not stupid and you have to admit Kim and Ron are both unmistakable personalties. On another note Brick doesn't seem like the bully type.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
waitaminit... shego babysat kimmie? oh wow.
TotalFanfictionFan chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
Dude this hurricane rox! more babysitters plz :D
EpIcKiGo chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
A BOOYAAH DUDE THAT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! that chapter was the best chapter ive eva read from this story... i cant wait to get an update but wots happening bout TPTE or did u finish that?
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
So, the birth of each one's careers was born that day? LOL!

Quite the short battle here. Kim won out quickly, but very decisively. Hogtied, indeed.

Each gave the other something to think about. Shego's been contemplating that shift in career for a bit it seems. While Kim now has something to aim for.

So even then, Kim really missed her best friend that much? Sign of the impending relationship for sure.

CB73
TotalFanfictionFan chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
i luv it continue SOON please!
EpIcKiGo chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
WOHO... that was the best one ive read yet but wots about kims blood on her head? neway great chapter
EpIcKiGo chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
second chapter totally awsome i cnt wait 2 find out how Drew handles this
EpIcKiGo chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
wow i like this starting chapter poor babysitter but Kim cud really be evil cant she... as always u rock
aedan cameron chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
The stories are light-hearted and fun. Something I wouldn't mind my child reading. That's a refreshing thing to see on the site. It's too often I have to tell my kid she can't read the fanfictions I'm reading because regardless of rating they may contain inappropriate content. Thanks for making 'safe' stories.

Aedan
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
On the contrary, I think an only child like Kim, probably spoiled a little bit like myself, though nowhere near as bad as Bonnie, would expect the babysitter to treat her like her parents would.

On a side note, I've been watching the new season of Heroes and I think a very plausible explanation of Kim's extraordinary abilities would be this adaptive muscle memory of Micah's cousin's. Can you think of how much a little girl gets exposed to, and then compound that into her teen years, not to mention her ability to incorporate the use of those physical abilities into practical settings? Kim's first mission, by all rights, should have been impossible, even for this Possible, but she shut down the laser grid without a scratch or singe. Now think of how much more she's seen on TV when she's with Ron, who much more prone to watching things like Power Rangers and wrestling. I can easily how she could do anything.
fatherfigure1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Great storyline so far.

Ok it's been nearly 18 months since the last chapter. Time to do chapter 6!

Keep writing,

Gerald

fatherfigure1
kittyluvr77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
i like it. keep going
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
LOL! ALL DREW NEEDS TO GET HAPPY IS A JOINT! (in courtesy of my other friend). So that's why Drakken hates Kim so much! LOL!