Reviews for Death and Taxes
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Haha, loved it.
hellzboy chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This is one of those fanfics that no matter how many times you'll read, will get you laughing uncontrollably hahahah! XD absolutely one of the most hilarious fics I've read!
krysten chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
that was so eeffing funny them two in kiminos and thongs i laugth so hard my cheeks are hurting write another story like this it was good
ColourVegan chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OMG I love this - it's hilarious and brilliant :D
80085 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
OH-HO-HO MY GOD. That damn duel made me laugh so hard my side is ACTUALLY sore. I think I pulled a muscle or something, holy crap. Kakashi & Gai in kimono's & thongs THE HORROR. THE NEVER ENDING HORROR. I'LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN.

Oh hell, and the poetry... ARGH! My side! *wheezes* Damn :)
Goldenkizamu chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
With every step he takes... the new dancing sensation...

Love the set-up- Iruka will not be so easily caught! Personally I'm not fond of the "endlessly kind except in defense of his students" characterization of Iruka, but for this it worked. It really sounded like Gai's description of his 'love' ratherr than a real person. Gai's like that, though. Good work.
jinxgirl5 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
OMG! I'm still alive! I thought for sure I'd die laughing. Came close to it, I'm sure though. lol This was such a great fic!
scribbles-in-the-margins chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I think I laughed so hard I pulled something.

True sweet evil Iruka. Ahh so few people can be evil and sweet at the same time
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Frankly, I'm not really a fan of this type of fic, but it's funny and well written.
Sabaku no S.moore chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
HatakeKakashi22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
oh man...thats funny! xD bad images tho... very bad... hehe... good fic!
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow I really liked your story, it was really funny, but romatic too! And who would have thought Iruka could come up with such a good idea!

You really should think about a sequel, for I would really like to see how Iruka's date with Gai would turn out, and if he would choose Kakashi in the end!
Petitejam chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
_ OMG! Just the image of those two is too funny! Sorry to say it but I cannot picture Gai was hot... Fuzzy Eyebrows. Ew, The beginning was great! Lol Icha vol5? Go Iruka for being so creative. Everything was written wonderfully, loved the whole Iruka in his domain and thong flashes? Hilarious! The perfect comedy fic! I hope you keep going in this vein cuz it totally rocks! The only thing I thought was a bit weird was the title, there were two references that i saw but otherwise it doesn't really suit the overall story. o But that's just my opinion, wonderful hilarious fic! Keep Writing lah!
Ryals-Shoal chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
AWESOME story! Your writing style flowed quite nicely, and I must say I burst my sides laughing!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
You killed my brain. x_x;;

*loves* Bwahaha, I really hope you write a sequel to this. It would've been great if they somehow tied and it'd be an ongoing series with Iruka issuing a new challenge each chapter. But I can only dream. XD;

Wonderful work. Please write more soon~!