Reviews for Letters
Victoria of Memphis chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Wow. That was so sad.

You might want to have Remus find it. After all, Sirius and James were his best mates. I would really like to see this as a Remus/Harry non-slash hurt/comfort fic. Just, PLEASE don't do another Severous-adopts-Harry. I don't mean to offend any "Snarry" fans (both slash and non-slash), but that's starting to get old, in my opinnion. But if you wanna do that, it's your fic, I'm just giving you a suggestion.

Anyway, looking forward to more!

~ Victoria
ebec11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I see a potiental Harry/Snape mentor relationship here :D Either that or somebody else from the Dark side. I don't know if Draco would be sympathatic enough though. Maybe create another Slytherin if you're afraid of using cliches. I would love a Snape one though.

Good work, and sorry if this review's a bit scattered. I'm really tired right now.
scrivania chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i love it! honestly! i love stories with cutting in it, and depression (which is really odd since im not like that) but i think that you should do a follow up- have ginny get the letter or something.

well, your a great writer. make me happy- wirte a second chapter with ginny getting the letter. ;)
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Sequel please. I love it. Poor Harrykins
kat chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL! It would be awesome for you to write the reaction of the person who recieves the letter!
Alana-Lou chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Thats a really poignant ending.. but u cant leave it like that! Im really intruiged now to find out who it goes to! Or you could do like.. alternative endings where it goes to different people. It might be gd if it goes to a complete stranger ... i duno, but i think it would be great to see who it goes to. Alana x
Death's Final Rose chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Cool! Seriously, write another chapter!