Reviews for Ramen Maker 5000
hellzboy chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This had me drooling! I really want to try those ramen! XD ahaha the last one was super sweet! It had me going awwwww! :D
The Otaku27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hilarious! Narutos choosing as the judge taster,His defence of Iruka,Gai's kissing Sasuke..everything!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
cutie!

yeah, what about naruto & sasuke's ending? ;p
severus-fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I've been reading Naruto fanfiction for only a short time (mostly I'm a Harry Potter fan), but this story was one of the funniest things I've ever read. While reading it I was often copying and pasting bits of it in to my IM conversations just so I could share the funniness of this fic.

Amazing job, this was awesome!
Carazon chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
xDD lmao Poor Sasuke xD

Great story

That last line had Kakashi sounding like Gai xDD
Bass Star Cardians Webmistress chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I was laughing when they had the ramen making contest but when I read the ending it didn't mention Naruto and Sasuke's ending. Strange. I wonder if you're going to make a second chapter or a side-story with Naruto and Sasuke's ending.
bgtea chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Hahaha! Oh man, you have here the most useless jutsus known to man-kind! Shell no jutsu, salad cutting no jutsu! LOL~ What a waste of chakra! Points for the creativity! This fic is on crack! Truly the most awesome thing that I've read in a while. Gotta love the corny ending. Rabu no Ramen (Love no ramen _). GOod stuff indeed.
Sabaku no S.moore chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I LOVE IT! More! I love your writing! I ADORE how you write kakaIru!
Blue L chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I love your description of how they cook the ramen using jutsus. It was really supberb-interesting and clear.

Still want Naruto and Sasuke’s ending though *pouts*
Petitejam chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This wasn't funny? o Says who? I nearly choked trying to laugh quietly (its 1.30am and households asleep) This was absolutely hilarious! Either you've been watching Master Cooking Boy or too much Iron Chef but the concept is completely original and quite realistic actually. I could definitely see paradies or filler eps of this ;; How does SasuNaru's end end? The end was a bit corny but KakaIru goodness just enhances the story. This Rocks! **
Ryals-Shoal chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Aww, How sweet! I love your writing style of humor!
Isolde1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I love well-done crack fics. This one was fantastic. Thanks!
0000000000m chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
XD Fantastic, I loved this!
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
SUGIO! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SON!
Hokai Amplifier chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I love the contest! It was kinda funny and really great. XD But yeah, the ending was corny...