Reviews for Escape into Darkness
FireForce50 chapter 11 . 3/11
Gaia sucks at chess. anyway really good story! I loved it!
SilverShadow123 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
LOVED IT. Especially the Yugi teasing Yami part, you HAVE GOT to write more of those ;)
Mirai chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
oh haha 2nd chapter at first i was like ' WAIT A Yugi tryna rape Yami' then i realized
karone-sakura chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I really liked this story! Dare I call it cute? hahaha! No don't kill me Yami for calling it cute! hehe You did a great job on the whole story. I actually don't have much to say. I do have a question though. Did Yugi have an damage done to him from the magical blast? I know he was hurt for awhile but was there any lasting damage? Just curious. Ciao!

Linsa it chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Oh God D: it was perfect... i have no words to explain how much i love it, you have a really sweet, cute and sexy write style. I love it!

Thank you! I really enjoy your work!
xyugiohluvrx chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
woah...that was an awesome fanfic dude. I give you the Academy Award if I could... xD that was also hot. '
yami kirsty chapter 11 . 9/25/2008
aww cute story... i thought the epilogue was gonna be yugi making yami dress up like a girl for the school play or something like that though
L'uke-chan chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
Wow! The ending of the epilogue was brilliant-grin-! And the whole story was AMAZING! Yami and Yugi are just too cute&smexy for their own good! Love it!
hA-UkA chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
You know I think this is the second time I've read this story...
Taisa'sFireAngel07 chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
lime...fluff...and a dash of sadness...and a bit of comedy. I LOVE IT! U ROCK!

CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
Loved it, every second of it mind!

Really had me worried when Yugi jumped in front of that blast, ah but that was one of the best bits...or where he got lost, or Yami's reaction to the first kiss, or his 'childsih ' behaviour at the start, or Yugi's taking advantage and being clearly devious when Yami couldn't move...hmm though most bits were best bits! Totally *_*

Although the last one in the small list I mentioned IS a WAY COOL one if I had to give a fav...but don't make me cuz that would be really really hard lol. XD

Interaction, the shadow monsters parts, script, amusement, dramatics all of it was wicked and very well done. Little work on your spelling and it would be just fine.

Ending was good, was hoping you'd go over Yugi's promise to Yami and show him 'releasing the hold' if ya know what i mean :P

but this was okay too so ...nevermind...

That was a borderline lime in there and personally I think that was better than any lemon could have been...ahh maybe unless it was connected to that then maybe not

1 Q: Didn't Yugi fake being unconcious jst so Yami would hold him? Cause that line in there "..only way I could get you to hold me again..." seems to suggest that he was halfway if not all pretending (not the pain part or the action itself just the unconcious part) ?

NICE ONE...again!
myou tenshi chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
*screams like kid on bike in the Incredibles* That was totally awesome! seriously.. i got a lil teary when dark magician said "our pharaoh is finally happy" i love your stories!
Daikaio chapter 11 . 11/8/2005
Yay! Ches :) This was a great fic! Nice work!
Daikaio chapter 10 . 11/8/2005