Reviews for Heaven's Crying
noname chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That was horrible! I mean the plot was good and al but the ending sucked! sorry i shouldn't of said that.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
its so sad...and i don't know why i'm saying this, but jealousy has me today: shitface starfire!
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i loved it

plz continue
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Different than your poetry, but in a wonderful way. You portrayed such depth to Raven's sadness it was excellent.

A little short and abrupt, and less-than-perfect grammar, but altogether, a great story.

~Artemis
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Yes, continue it. The ending seemed like it was leading into something, so I went for the 'next chapter' button...and it wasn't there. It should be.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Yah you better update. You know why? Because it's not fair. Raven better get Robin and if you don't continue I will utterly destroy you. muahaha...ha...ha...-ahem-
LilLits chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
yes do write another chapter! i totally luved it n it would b awesome if u continued it! sad ending indeed but then again if in TT Robin ends up w/ STarfire itll be a sad ending for all of us RobRae fans*sigh* plz write! XD
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
i really liked this! please do continue it! thank you so much!
KhmerGurl113 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This was good. You should make more chapters, but it's your story. Keep up the good work too.
TheEvilBunny chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow. I leave you for 4 days and you give me three sad fics and one bloody one. You are brilliant...i am NEVER letting you out of my sight.

...Never!
azarathangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER BEFORE I HURT SOMETHING! not you cause you hafta write the story... AHA! COME HERE U LITTLE CAR! *runs off after car*

*pant pant* ok, so, *pant* make a new chapter? please? *collaspes on ground*
watergoddess08 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I had to go to camp. It was horrible! Not your story, camp was. The story was so sad. I would like for you to write a second chapter. And there was a lot of Robin and Starfire, but I understand. I found the Men in Black II quotes but not the Pixel Perfect ones.
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Your have to continue this! Why did Robin run away like that, he is such a dummy! I hope that you decide to continue this story!
dark heart chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
great start! pleez update soon I luv tear-jerkers!
No Longer In Use9 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
You should seriously keep going with that. it was awsome. I loved it a lot. I hope you will read mine. It will be out soon, and it is called "Don't Walk Away." Thank you for the great story. Bloody brillant that is.