Reviews for The Tea Romance Diaries
girl of darkness chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
hello princess starian...i won't tell you my name but i have to say that your story the three chapters i like them alot really and i got a question for you, how do you write a fanfiction or even how do you write the story and from where do i open to write one well first i want to know how i can write a story then you you can tell me where i can open and write and i'll give you my e-mail it's , and promise me one thing that you won't give anyone eles my e-mail please i'm trusting you on that and really if you didn't tell anyone i'll tell you my name and everything about me okay thank you_ bye-bye.
Mulanzu chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
The Kaiba one was good, the Ryou one was ok, but I love the Yami Bakura one _
ELLIE 31773 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
wow it hit my mind , RoyAnzu was so capturing it take my heart and bakura and anzu its so hard to find that kind of chapter. Please right on Marik and Anzu after Jor ot Yami. Its my fav . Power for the couple make her his slave for ever.
Okami no Yoru chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
VEXSHIPPING! OMG! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find that and in character? You have made my day, and your style with the story was good. *cries* SO happy!
keep-me-posted chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
"If this is nothing more than a dream, I would like to remain asleep forever." You'd think it sounds kinda corny, but it totally works for me. Props for ya for the awesome oneshot. Would've been better if it was multi-chaptered but oh well.. you can't have it all. Do a Yami Malik/Anzu next. More power!
The Flying Squirrel chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Ah, how fluff can be such a distraction. -sighs dramatically- Oh Bakura, my love! This would do better as a multi-chaptered fic but, whatever floats your boat is fine too. Lovely piece anyhow. I loved the description Tea gave about how Bakura captivates her. It's so... corny-ishly brilliant. Nyahahahaha! Can't wait for that Joey/Tea. -winks- But I'd propose my current YGO obssession if you will; a nice Duke/Tea please! You know what Linds wants. Pfft. I think my choice is more.. daring. -smirks- After you post that GA fic, do mine! I get dibs! XD

Much love,

Tammy TFS
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Aw! So lovely, and Bakura is completely in character! Awesome awesome awesome chapter! _
paladinofthelantern chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Good job.
RuanLingYa chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
- I do love your stories. My request? Téa and Joey. I don't see a lot of stories including this pairing so I assume this will be interesting. But I wish to add something, it has to be during Duelist Kingdom. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh wo. I love this! Go Azureshipping all the way, although she would make a good couple with almost anyone. _ Love the fluffiness, and the "oh so he did fight back" thing. Lovely! _
xiao-lang chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
LOVED IT. so cute o I love Tea's character myself. I think its great you feel the same. WE NEED MORE TEA-FANS. haha...and ignore those bashers -_- they're just jealous cuz well, come on, the girl is SURROUNDED everyday by super hot men. ;D ahh, what a life. haha. I'm glad you decided to write these one-shots where Tea gets with someone, and I like these pairings too . Can't wait to read the rest. I see the next one is Ryou and Tea WOO-HOO

*clicks button* must...read...
Millefiore chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Wow! This was simply loverly, and oh-so romantic! I loved it ;D It was written so beautifully from her point of view, once again; whatever she was thinking/feeling felt that much more real. I kinda feel bad for Yami, as he probably had known all along, but I'm glad that Téa did what was right (for her) and wrong (from Yami's/everyone else's standpoint). I'll certainly keep my eyes peeled for the next delicious installment; Yami Bakura & Téa...n_n
RLBB chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
very sweet .
dream-fantasy10 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
once again, youve done it again.

This is the PERFECT kind of story for when you just wanna read something short & sweet. excellent.
Chained and Tortured chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh! Oh! I pk Tea/Yami plz! It is easy 2 write right? I mean in the manga and the dub it's pretty easy 2 tell they have feelings 4 each other! SO PLZ!