Reviews for Telemarketers Beware
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
*hehe,funny*
eeveemew chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I do so like your stories XD
Erismti chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Start - middle - ending, laughing all the way through. This is such a brilliant one-shot and I like all the Mikey's terror all the way through. Somehow I feel sorry for all those telemarketers that called them, I think Splinter needs to restrict the phone calls.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
lol! the end rocked, i nearly cried with laughter when i read:

“Who is Tracey – she’s waiting for Donnie to come fix the radiator and says she wants the love heart boxers,” Leo said.
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hehehehehehehe. Funny!
Ted chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
:) The telemarketers must all think they called an insane asylum or something! :)
beth hartLeo Oneal chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
this was a "GOOD" story

will u please write additional chaps to this story please

i would like to know what else will happen with the phone

i would laugh my head off if Mikey pretended to be Leo on the phone and asked a man for a date and the man calls back on the phone and gets to talk to the real Leo and Leo loses his cool and chases Mikey around the lair after that man asks Leo if Leo would want him to bring a vibrator with him when he and Leo goes out together on their date with each other

the mental thought of Leo's face being as red as Raph's mask and chasing Mikey around the lair is priceless!

i was depressed until i read your story

PLEASE TRY TO WRITE AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAP
pacphys chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
LOL! Mikey yelling into the phone was great. My Dad does that, kinda. It's usually more like coughing into the phone, but it's equally as deafening.

Ew. Where did Mikey even GET wasabi flavored chips? Sounds AWFUL! One of my roomies last year was watching an epi of Queer Eye where the guy made sushi and put this thick line of wasabi inside. I don't even want to THINK about how that turned out.

ROTFL! *gasps for air* Excuse me while I start breathing again. I wanna see the face of the poor sap on the other end of that phone line!

Mikey outta get them on the 'do not call' list of every company in the world within the next couple of days. I thought Raph's response to the pest control lady was best so far.

Oh dear. Mikey sold a service. LOL!

Very cute.

Cheers,

~pacphys~
kaya lizzie chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Great piece man! Loved the part about Raph having to wipe Leo's rear and then Mikey asking Don if he wanted tickets to see it. This gave me the giggles..oh yeah, and the Me Sexy Man part too. Too cute.
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh, Don and the boxers! Now that's something I'd like to see. Funny...

LN
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
LOL, very funny. I laughed outloud at certain points, too! :0)

There were a few spelling oops and maybe a bit rough in the transition between scenes, but this one is one hundred percent hilarious.

Loved it.