Reviews for Lost but found REDUX
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
two foot of steal -should be- two feet of steel
ran out of the pay both -should be- ran out of the pay booth
Brushing the dented and broken hose out of the way with an angry swipe he trust sword deep into his chest -should be- ...with an angry swipe he thrust his sword deep into Xander's chest
Xander felt it pass trough him -should be- felt it pass through him
Buffy looked at the pail face - should be - pale face
You're a cowered Sinclair. -should be- You're a coward, Sinclair.

Good story - the above typos are all I've found - the story has potential.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Good story. Good five chapters.
Darkcrest27 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I enjoyed this story it would be nice if you could continue it
RngrThorne chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Hmm, too bad this wasn't finished. Hope to see more soon.
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
it's not pail, but pale (the colour of skin). Pail is the tool where you put water and then water the plant
Tony the jew chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Great story up-date soon
Bobboky chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
interesting
Ladeia3 chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
Interesting... I like. So how will Xander be pulled back into the Scooby gang? Hurry back with more!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
Sounds like the First Evil has awakened! And if that is the case, Xander had best be prepared to contact Conner! There is no way he is going to take on the First Evil without backup!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Sounds like Xander has finally reached the point where Conner can let him go out on his own. He may not like what Xander has chosen to do, but its his choice in what to do with his immortal life.
kcjadesolo chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
very cool, hope that you update soon. liked it a whole lot.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Well, Xander just found the reason WHY he should fight! Buffy is going to need him sooner or later, and he had best be prepared for when things hit the fan!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
I never thought that I would hear Spike give Xander a compliment like that! It shows the respect that he had earned from this Vampire. And as for the quickening: It proves that Xander is ready to head out on his own.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
A very interesting start. I like the idea of Connor, and not Duncan, being the Mentor to Xander, as a young Immortal. Now, lets see what sword he chooses, and how he and the scooby gang deal with his "supposed death."
Ant Crown chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
A good one...You really need to watch the Series sometime.

It's not exactly in line with the First film and they had Duncan Macleod: Kinsmen to Conner and main character, Richie Ryan: Duncan Macleod's Student, Amanda: an Immortal Thief, Methos: 50 year old Badass, Death and very well can mentor to what Xander could be since he's the only one so far that brings a gun to a Duel and Joe: A Watcher who keeps an eye on Mac.