Reviews for The Chosen
Lollypops101 chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
loved it!
SoaringOnWings chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love your story. It would be so nice if you made a sequel. You left a cliffie at the end. So, it would be a little bit more reasonable if you wrote a sequel.

Sincerely,

Kinara of Queenscove
Aria657 chapter 35 . 8/11/2010
I don't exactly like A/A but whatever. This was a really great story anyways.
mercuryandglass chapter 35 . 4/19/2010
interesting pairing, turned out okay though.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Ok, really? Two seven year olds would never ever converse in such a manner. Very stupid.
everetza chapter 35 . 1/27/2010
This is an extremely well- written, well- developed fic that was fast- paced, beliavable and overall entertaining to read. Thanks for writing it! (btw, I thought what you did to Thom was a very intresting idea and added more depth to the story- a great twist.)
Erroneously chapter 35 . 7/7/2009
I really liked your version of an alternative path for Alanna to take :D
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 35 . 3/28/2009
Yay! That's so cute. I like how alex isn't portrayed as a bad guy. It's a good story.
On top of cloud 9 chapter 35 . 8/10/2008
aw such a nice ending! it was great i loved it )
Cheshire chapter 35 . 7/16/2008
Well, what I have to say is, "Congratulations on finishing this lovely story!" It has been a nice adventure, from the beginning of the split of the twins to the agreement to the betrothal. Somehow, on the way, Tortall is saved, friends are made, and the wicked are punished.

I hope that you enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed reading this.
MoonlightRainstorm chapter 35 . 7/14/2008
this was one AWESOME story!
Music.Junkie4 chapter 35 . 7/13/2008
I think that that last two lines was a very good and fitting ending to the story, althought I would have liked to read about the wedding and how Alex greeted her. That would have been some fluffy-goodness. tehe.
elfsquire90 chapter 35 . 7/13/2008
sorry I haven't been reviewing lately but I have been readind and this is a great story
Odd.Aly chapter 35 . 7/13/2008
Thayet! I like how you managed to include Buri and Thayet so I can see how the story will continue a lot like they series with those two
spottyslope chapter 35 . 7/13/2008
okay you confused me now-where did thayet and buri come from. otherwise it's great.