Reviews for Homecoming Treats
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Lol! Oh wow. Nice.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Love the way this was set up. Loved the ending, too. The very first sentence was an intriguing hook. - Oh, and the pairing's cute.
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
*giggles madly*

wee! That was soo good _
T.S. Notlef chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
_ I like. _ Bye.
Knights of Three chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
aw that was sweet. finally becoming friends... i thought this was a yaoi story though. heh.

anyways... it was really good. hope to read something else by you soon.
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This was a cool and cute story.
a-man-duh2004 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This story was cute _ very cute! i like short sweet stories like this for some reason..
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Good things come in small packages. And trust Otogi to have an ulterior motive with his 'gift'. :)
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
i loved this! it was so great!
kireira chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was a quiet kind of hilarious D
Lily Bob chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hehe. Cool. Simple and sweet. Just how chaseshipping was meant to be. Well Done!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow, I'm slow- it took me a while to figure out why Honda kept badgering Otogi. I didn't realize that they weren't already together. ; Aside from my impeded mental process toeday, this was really really funny. Poor Otogi - y'try to do something nice for someone... It was funny watching him get more exasperated. And I liked the brief mentions of Kaiba. :P It was cute. As were the descriptions of Yugi.

Well, praise aside, Honda's going to like those Pop Rocks. _ Does your beginning author's note mean you've never had them? It's worth getting them once, just to try! They don't taste especially wonderful, and afer a while they get boring, and they melt in extreme heat and lose their fizziness and get really vile (I had a little accident with that ), but the first time you ever eat Pop Rocks is definitely a noteworthy experience. It's one of those bizzare sensations, like jumping on the ground after being on a trampoline, that you can't descibe unless you go through it. ::nods:: They're suited for Honda. Otogi's gift is amusing. _

Ziven chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This was good! I liked it. I really can't see Honda with anyone other than Otogi. Not even Shizuka. I really can't. And you executed it perfectly. Loved. It.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."