Reviews for Life After the Tears
lilystar6 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
after reading the full story I found that you found the perfect balance between humor and seriousness
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 15 . 3/19/2008
Oh, this was great! I like how you characterized everyone post-series! Yugi would be just like that. And Marik was characterized really well, too!

Aww, poor Duke... but I'm glad Valon's doing better.

Wow, Vivalene's getting backup from Portman! What a great twist; I never saw that coming!

I can just picture the look on Seto's face when he's forced to meet with Pegasus and Siegfried in the same room! And I loved his comment when he realized that he was talking to the Dark Magician!

And, yay! Alexander has arrived!

Great work!
EscapeWater chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Loves it! Oh, I can't wait to read more.
StrungOutOnLife chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
It's a nice story and all, but where did you get the idea that Siegfried is left-handed? shows him using his *right* hand to insert cards into his Duel Disk, not his left.
Zexion's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh, good chp! I realy like! I need 2 finish reading this later. My mom will be home soon, my dad's asleep and I really need 2 read more of ur stories!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Redemmo chapter 15 . 2/4/2006
This was definately very interesting, as well as very strange - what the heck is the deal with Alexander? - Anyways, I absolutely loved it and am looking forward to the sequel, which might already be started, considering how long I've been out of touch.
Crimson Filled Regret chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Hey,umm this is a really great story, as well as your other ones, but just to tell you, Duke is the youngest out of all of , just wanted to point that , great story!
animefanatickid25 chapter 15 . 11/13/2005
pardon the late review, but i really enjoyed this whole story! A miraculous job! _ this Alexander character is quite intriguing...i await the next installment. **bows**

Great job!

Garowyn chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
Ah, the Alexander OC you were talking about!

Excellent work in descriptions, character development, everything. You do such a great job in writing. D *thumbs up* Looking forward to that sequel.
animefanatickid25 chapter 14 . 11/12/2005
...very awesome (sorry can't find a word), it's written so well that it's like the scene can be pictured out. Great job

animefanatickid25 chapter 13 . 11/12/2005
sorry for the late review but great chapter! A great feel of courage, rage and determination in this chapter. Great job

Kiouku chapter 15 . 11/11/2005
Cheep Cheep! So interesting Wish there was more
fairywings81 chapter 15 . 11/11/2005
Xander-chan!*glommps him* Ahem...sorry. Good job, babe! I really do love your stories. I just wish I could get my head together to work on Brotherly Love again...*sigh*
fairywings81 chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Very good. I am almost done reading this! Hopefully, I wil l be able to keep up with the new one you're writing. I only have one month of school left now. Yay!