Reviews for Teen Titans: Blood, Earth and Shade
You really should continue with this Blood, Earth, and Shade fanfic. It is probably my favorite fanfic, and I have read a lot of them.
la canelle chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
I love it. You must update. It's been years. Please update. I kinda wanna see what will happen between the vampire lord and Raven.
Ink-Angel41 chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
No use in waiting for you to update...
tobi chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Spelling mistakes
arober94 chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Oh come on, you promised 30 chapters for this fic. I wanna see Robin kick ass and get the girls haha. This is a really good story!
Revanchist117 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
this is a great story! you should think on continuing it at a later date
arober94 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Seriously no post for years? You're killing me!
Someone chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
when will the next chapter come out
1HOPE2LOVE3PEACE4WEALLNEEDIT chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
YEEEESSSSSSSSS!. best first chapter... EVER!

Love, 1234 WE ALL NEED IT
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
hmmmm
feel you took raven and robin either to fast down this road or to OOC depending on where in the time line this is
felt raven was very OOC but robin was mostly in character which was weird
kinda looks cool though so i may well continue
discb chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Sweet tale, sorry that Raven still hasn't ripped the Elder a new one.
michael.phippen.5 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
I just finished reading blood, earth and shade and I must say out of all the fic's I've read this is by far one of my favs and I have read close to 650 of them. I am looking forward to not only reading the next chapter but also your other work. Your new fan mike
ahsokalo chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Great job!5 stars out of 5!Truly you know your story is one of the few 5 stars out of 5 ,your story is second to two and that is Houkounin Sagas and Teen Titans Peril in his (H.S.)is a bit boring.58 chaps but I still read to chap 28,but still,Houkounin Sagas,Peril in Paris and Blood,Earth and Shade is truly astounding,but there's just one teensy bit of a problem…I want next chap 'cause it itches for the next been 5 years now,ya know.
BTW,can you make a chap that Raven AND Terra gets captured and pinned to a wall by metal cuffs and someone rapes either of 'em in front of the othrr and successfully scares her or at least touches them on… Rob goes saving'em.
I just don't know why I love one pinned on the wall or tries to escape or gets raped and got me…But still,I'd like that!Thanks and a great job to you!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
well. threatening to torture your own brothers and sister...thats a new low, robin.