Reviews for Bound
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/22
This is great! I have a soft spot for reincarnation/soulmate fics.
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 1/9
This is definitely different. And I'm fairly certain I love it. Any chance of a follow-up?
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow that was really good! I know it has been years since you wrote this but I really enjoyed the story.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
The characterisation here is spot-on. You make River and Jayne as a couple forever bound so believable. And I love the originality of the concept - especially as it led to many more fics... which I am now off to read...
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
this was good
Radical Musician chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Absolutely love it. Its just so good!
gster391 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I would love to see a continuation of this, perhaps something where River eventually jumps ship with Jayne thanks to Simon not wanting them together? Anyways, as long as it got continued I wouldn't really care.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This was a seriously interesting story.
solfire chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love the idea that they're soulmates wandering in and out of lifetimes together. Such a touching thought :D Lovely story, very well written!
Leelee333 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It was a little weird and I didn't understand all of it but the writing was good.
basaltone chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very funny at the end, I love the Bart Simpson reference in Latin. Very interesting story, it intrigues me that they are somehow bound together and that is why the relationship defies all common logic.
smwah chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh my gosh! it was excellent. i love the idea of soulmates and meeting each other again and again in different lifetimes.
Zabby chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
If that was an experiment, I'd say it came off quite well. Very well written and the plot was clever. Enjoyed reading!
Genne chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
As crazy as this may sound...I'm almost Mad at you for briefly mentioning all those little lifetimes of theirs, I just found myself wanting to hear each and every one of them in refined detail! Such a creative idea all around, and romantic without making my teeth hurt. Loved that Mal figured it out, and the ending was just downright perfect!
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I think I read this before, but I don't think I reviewed...

Anywho, LOVE this fic! it's going right on my favourites. Love the concept of the two of them being bound by their souls, and when one goes the other must follow.

The whole idea of Jayne being a soldier and River a genius through so much time, so many places and lives - incredible! And the ending was perfect with the two of them yelling crazy things in Latin! haha

Wonderful story, going stright onto my favourites :)

~Ultra~