Reviews for Bound
aenon chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Gold! Gold I tell you! I loved this so much! I love this idea so much! It reminded me of Cloud Atlas ya know? I loved watching how Halle and Tom met (or didn't meet) time after time. He was always a bad person and she was always a good person, but it took me until the third rewatch to realize that in every timeline where he engages her he becomes a better person. What?! gah! That concept is so amazing I have to squeal every time. I STILL don't understand all of that movie even though I've seen it so many times (omb it's like the Matrix) and now I kind of want to go and watch it again so I can study the two more! *content sigh* This was so great! Thank you for sharing!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This is great! I have a soft spot for reincarnation/soulmate fics.
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This is definitely different. And I'm fairly certain I love it. Any chance of a follow-up?
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow that was really good! I know it has been years since you wrote this but I really enjoyed the story.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
The characterisation here is spot-on. You make River and Jayne as a couple forever bound so believable. And I love the originality of the concept - especially as it led to many more fics... which I am now off to read...
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
this was good
Radical Musician chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Absolutely love it. Its just so good!
gster391 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I would love to see a continuation of this, perhaps something where River eventually jumps ship with Jayne thanks to Simon not wanting them together? Anyways, as long as it got continued I wouldn't really care.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This was a seriously interesting story.
solfire chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love the idea that they're soulmates wandering in and out of lifetimes together. Such a touching thought :D Lovely story, very well written!
Leelee333 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It was a little weird and I didn't understand all of it but the writing was good.
basaltone chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very funny at the end, I love the Bart Simpson reference in Latin. Very interesting story, it intrigues me that they are somehow bound together and that is why the relationship defies all common logic.
smwah chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh my gosh! it was excellent. i love the idea of soulmates and meeting each other again and again in different lifetimes.
Zabby chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
If that was an experiment, I'd say it came off quite well. Very well written and the plot was clever. Enjoyed reading!
Genne chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
As crazy as this may sound...I'm almost Mad at you for briefly mentioning all those little lifetimes of theirs, I just found myself wanting to hear each and every one of them in refined detail! Such a creative idea all around, and romantic without making my teeth hurt. Loved that Mal figured it out, and the ending was just downright perfect!