Reviews for He holds me
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
This was a pretty nice story. Will there be more? Will Jake come around to Chance so they cane be together as something more than just friends or brothers?
siriuscanid chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Hello,

Nice fic, do you have a sequel for this?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
wow. very different and cool. i like it!
Ishi Tatsu chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
this was fun and fluffy, loved it.
Anna McNarin chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Whoa. If two chapters is all there was meant to be, then damn! That was well written.
johnnyfabulous chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I like this one more than Jake's point of view. It's so tender and slightly melancholy, especially the ending.
johnnyfabulous chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
oh, i really like this story. I like how you make Jake feel so uneasy, yet have this sense of longing and contentment. However, I find it hard to believe that Jake's first time wouldn't hurt.
RaneyLee chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
hm.. makes you wonder about that bet, now doesn't it...? Nice job. I love the 1st person here; makes me think I'm really in Chance's head. Keep up the good work, my friend. XD
Shadie chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This was very enjoyable. I really can see a relationship between Chance and Jake start out like this. Chance making the first move and taking the lead is also very realistic as I've always seen him as the more confident and self-aware of the pair. Good work!
afinside chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
hi,

very good fic :)
taste of fire chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is such a nicely written story. Not to mention that I simply love Chance/Jake *dances* This is the first time reading a Swat Kats fic on ffn. - Well, nicely well done! P.S. this is going in my favorite stories!
Liv a Tiv BobaDiv chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
A lovely story. -
goggle head girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This is really great, i can't wait till you wirte He holds me version 2, if you are making another. I wish there was more swat kat's story with chance and jake as a couple, this is going to my faviorites list.
Knuczema chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Only one review! I would've tought that any slash/yaoi lover would've have commended you on this. I did. I love the way this is writen and I love Chance!
Nyte Kat chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Out of return for your more than generous review, I had to read at least one of your fics. Naturally, I would pick the SK one. I love it. I just recently started reading sk slash, and it amazes me how smoothly and natural it is. This is intensly erotic! I love it!

NK