Reviews for What If?
HunterBlackWidow chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
That was beautiful, And honestly. Although I feel like this would actually happen. Keiichi is never one for malice nor spite in his tone, and I doubt he meant any of that. I love the Ah! My Goddess series and always will.
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow, that was something else!
Audience 0f One chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Interesting little story, I like it a lot! Bittersweet, Very well written!
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Another well-written story, with a very well thought out plot. It could almost have been an episode, what with the way it progressed.
louis grey chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Simply.. I loved it. Only Keiichi could by accident due something that clueless. I love the anger and bitterness he feels as he gives his wish. Like the first wish, he didn't think it would happen.
David Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
wow I was skeptical at first but that was amazing, I would like to see this continued because I am a huge amg fan I can't wait for the next chapter in the manga to come out, and I really want a third season of the tv series to be aired.
q1120790 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I love it. And the angst factors in this fic were practically burying the needle- but I'm evil so I adored every minute of it.

Interesting idea of having a trigger word- but why would Belldandy keep something like that to herself, if it affected Keiichi (and it kinda did).

Still, very well done: excellent grammer, no spelling mistakes, and the characters really sound like the real thing! Well done.

But to keep my evil heart beating, it must have more. MORE I SAY-so please update.
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
very touching. i wished you would have said something about time passing for part three, but it wasn't too hard to figure out (unless i happened to miss that cue)

not OOC at all, i mite at. surprised there arent any other reveiws. keep em rollin man