Reviews for Baba Yaga Quests
spicarus chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
I think you would have done better to use semper instead of omnis in sailor sun's motto.
deathgeonous chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Hmm, very good fic here. Well, it was great in story telling, but in spelling, well, you misspelled almost all the martial arts moves, and I think Ryouga is really Ryoga, no u, and you did rush a lot of the story telling. But even with these, flaws, this was a great fic, and I greatly enjoyed it. So, thank you ever so much for writing this and goodbye for now.
Wrin chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'm confused. Have they gone to the hut or not? Are you trying to say that Ryouga is no longer depressed because they visited it? Why is Ryouga no longer engaged to Akari and why does it seem like you've put arbitrary time magic in the last page or so of the story? I don't mean to sound condescending or anything, these are just questions I had after reading. I think you should think about them before you attempt any sort of revisions to this chapter.
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
This is about the note you have near the bottom...Mrs. Hinako was Ranma's English teacher...and therefore his knowing English is very much so in the canon
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 12/10/2007
Great Story!
Bobboky chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
The Dweller of The Deep chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
an interesting story so far. i have a question, are the people that ranma and ryoga met themselves from the future after the quests since it seems that way with the way you have them addressing the direct problems that each had with each other
Dumbledork chapter 19 . 11/21/2007
This story is great. I wonder why I haven't read it before. On to the sequel. I hope there'll be a Ranma/Hotaru/Beryl pairing.
Vilkath chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
This may not of been a perfect fic but it has more good things going for it then bad. Only real problems are things you can't really change imo, what seems like a slightly in experienced author, or at least incomlete knowledge of all the xovers your writing in. And the pacing moved a little to fast, often forcing characters into OC situations which could of been avoided and explained away if you took a little more time and effort.

Still in the end, things were pretty good and you had a lot of rather nice idea's, many of which are pretty orginal far as I know. The Ranma/hotaru/beryl in chibi's body is rather new. I really liked your idea of Sailor Sun being the ballance in the SM universe, and despite sailor sun being used countless other fics. I think your concept is one the most logical explinations for her existance and power.

I also rather liked how, despite setting this in a sailor moon universe for most the fic you actualy had the guts to kill people off. You might of given them a few chances, but usualy no matter how evil they are the Outers get out of it alive and mostly forgiven. Look at the destiny's child fic by Fire. I was glad you had the guts to actualy kill pluto, uranus, neptune, genma etc.
Vilkath chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
I love this fic over all, a lot of the past chapters could of gone a little slower. Some the earliest xovers flew by so fast it made your head spin. Still things have seemed to settled down in the second Sailor moon arc. I suppose my only real complaint with that is Ryoga. He has always been the smartest of people but even he could not tell evil ranma from his 'brother'? Then he didn't even feel the need to apologize to the 'real ranma' after words when they gave up the gems or some other time? Lastly he agreed to a 'cleansing'. He was with ranma in the past Silver milenium I don't think he should of agreed to such a cleansing on his 'brother' so easily.

All those problems aside I love the Ranma/hotaru/beryl angle so far. Making beryl change her ways and all is a pretty orginal idea. Be nice if some how Chibi-usa was also aware of the events while possed and she to fell in love with ranma when/if she gets her body back.
Adeptis chapter 19 . 6/22/2006
Great Story!
Ormik chapter 19 . 6/16/2006
I really happy that I finally decided to read Baba Yaga Quests. I used to watch it being updated, but the short description was kinda turn-off for me, I was afraid that this would be Ryoga-centered fic. But then I ended up reading the first paragraph from the first chapter of the sequel, saw that Ranma was with Beryl and Hotaru, and decided to read this.

Baba Yaga Quests is far better than I thought it to be. The first half was kinda rushed, but after Ranma and Ryoga arrived in Juuban the rushed feeling disappeared and rest of the fic worked well. I definitely like the way you made Beryl important part of the story.

Only thing that I don't like is how in the end Ranma chose to renounce the name Ranma and choose Ranko instead. It makes me fear that in sequel Ranma wants to stay female, which would kinda cause havoc with the matchup. Well, only way to know is to read the sequel, and that's what I'm going to do next. Or maybe I'll just wait a little bit, I never liked to wait for new chapters, it makes enjoying a story a bit difficult since the flow of a story is interrupted after every chapter. Though I might not be able to resist the temptation.
Greyscale Gharial chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
'sitting in a deserted bark'

'Until finally a voice yelled out, “Quite!” It was Nadoka Saotome'

These incorrect spellings totally break my story mood as I try and picture the wrong things. Your run-on sentences don't help either. I could never get into this prologue enough to want to read the story.

The topper was naming a character 'Maro.' That name makes me think of a Magic: the Gathering card named in a fit of narcissism by [MA]rk [RO]sewater, the head of R&D at Wizards of the Coast. When I see that name, I think of that man, who is about forty, gray haired, and will never shut up. Yes, I've met him. He tells funny stories sometimes. I just can't picture any Maro as a red haired female. *shudders*
gaul1 chapter 19 . 3/14/2006
good stuff
Jetsmillion chapter 19 . 2/8/2006
I love it! Please keep wrighting