Reviews for Match
Tevrah chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was really wierd...you know like a thriller! But cool! I understood it and all, I liked it!
thegreenwonder chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Huh.

I'll be honest. This conclusion did not impress me. That much. I mean, to me, the reason that your first two chapters were mesmerizing was because of the building (physical?) tension between Red X and Starfire.

Reading this, I feel a little... robbed.

But then again, after reading "Set" and waiting impatiently for "Match", I had been wondering how you would make this trilogy end in a worthwhile manner, because we all know that as long as Robin exists, Red X and Starfire cannot be together. Not really. And the purpose of this trilogy was to make the 'relationship' Red X and Starfire somehow... 'work'... even for just, a short period of time. (Am I making sense?...Sorry.)

I admit, though. This, is a decent conclusion. A little predictable, but you wrote it well. It's just that... I still cannot help but feel robbed. Of something.

I hope you'll reconsider writing another possible ending... Perhaps. We shall see. Till then, write more of Starfire-y goodness. :)
jerseygrl90 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
o...wow. that was the most unpredictable thing i have ever read in my entirelife. pure. perfection. oh my god, i admire your work so much. you are an amazing author. you really are. i am a huge fan of yours. you should be very proud of yourself. these 3 stories couldnt have been any better. honestly. bravo.

~Christi
sportsaholic2009 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow...Okay! That was good! Confusing, but good! Tell me if I'm right: Robin and Red X are one, right? Now, did they turn into one when Robin got the Synothium all over him? If that's a yes, then I understand the rest. If not, then I don't understand the rest. Lol. Oh well. Very well written! Loved it! Too bad it ends there...No continuation? *raises eyebrows* Nothin'? Darn! Awesome fic though! ] Later Gator!

- Cat
Riles chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa.

I am so confuzzled you have no idea. And then yet at the same time I get it. Hmm. I can't believe you just ended it right there. That's aggravating. . And yet I wouldn't have it any other way. x.x I'm so confused just amidst myself! It was really good, no matter how you look at it. Very... dark. Strange. Interesting. I liked. In some strange, maniacal way. So it was good. Yay! _ I liked it. Just know that. Don't let the rest of my confuzzledness confuzzle you, unless you want to be confuzzled together! _

Loved it,

~Riles
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
very trippy and cool. you never disappoint, hon, never!
RedX'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Man, deep, sad, wow. Well written. Wonder who she'll choose. lol.

Well, I loved ever part, especially this one.

Kathleen
greatest chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh SNAP! U go gurl!
Jen813 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow. I did not see that one coming. I liked how you left the ending open. And closed. At the same time. Anyway, great job.

Keep writing,

Jen
no one chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
wowness...awesome...okay, a little confused but semi understaning... good end, keep it up! well technichlly u can't, but...oh never mind...
hollyberries230 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wonderfully philosophical. After reading the reviews first, I was worried about not comprehending it. However, I did, and was once again very impressed. When am I not? Great writing.
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
From the way that you write, it reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe. It's almost identical. One very unique story. I loved it!
clueless90 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
that's so weird. this piece is something you have to read three or four times to understand. that isn't bad, because the best pieces of literature have to be read many times...anyway, this is great. one of your best. keep writing and i can't wait for an update in Path to Tamaran.
solodancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
woah, that is so not the way I would have expected this story to end. but really I'm so confused! so X and Robin combined into one, and so what? who did Star choose? and how did she win? -sigh- I'm going to have to re-read this again, but either way it was a really good story/chapter! good job. This was really nicely *spell check* written!

~SD
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow, sweet story. Never saw that coming. But fitting and it does put all the pieces together.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »