Reviews for Truisms
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
This is like getting read a bed-time story when your little.

And awww! I kind of love Mrs. Goren. Tenacious indeed. And Alex met Bobby...when she was ten. And she was the one with her nose in a book. Ha ha ha.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I knew it! The minute you put the height contrast with the tiny(er) red-head standing fearless against the larger guy...I knew it had to be Eames' dad. Something so so familiar about that scene.

And there's something so fitting that he was the one who influence Bobby into being a cop.
Admiral Lily chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
la! What a story. Well done.
Admiral Lily chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Pardon me a moment while I cry like a two year old: I MISS JIMMY! Deakins was the coolest captain ever. Made even more so by his decision to spare the department and take the heat for a crime that wasn't his. 'I just need to know I'm right by the people who matter' was the effect of his final words to Bobby and Alex. He's an epic win. *sniff* Miss him.

You know, I think someday, in the next life, we'll really get to see how intertwined our lives are. But sometimes, in the here and now, we can see hints of it when we run into people we have no reason running into, sometimes decades after they were a major part (or even passing remembrance) of our lives.

Great chapter.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Things take a different spin now that we know what we know of Bobby's family but all the same, awesome fic! Can't wait for the next part. You know in RL that people don't remember those details either. A name forgotten never to be remembered, and yet we can't help but be all "goshdarnit! why don't you remember!" :D LOL Oh we silly humans.

Great fic!
starwoods chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
this was a brilliant idea and a brilliant serie!
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Brilliant idea and brilliantly executed. Fantastic stuff, so detailed and alive.
Cat Yuy chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
I love this series.

Is there a chance for more?
Kismet23 chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
This whole story is so beautifully done from start to finish. I'm especially impressed with the tiny details you brought in to tie the younger characters with their older selves (Bobby's fidgety fingers, Alex' hair in her face, etc.). Those things are so easy to miss, but add so much to the richness of the story. You may be able to tell from my screen name that I'm a believer in fate (wink), and this story does an amazing job of tying together these people's collective and individual fates. Incredible.
SentientMist chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I read this fic awhile back, but didn't get a chance to review. I then proceeded to lose it, but now that it is finally found I wanted to say what a great job you did. I loved this fic! It is actually one of the best I have ever read. I also really like the idea behind it. This story is now going into my favorites so I don't lose it again!
gorengal chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
I've never gotten overly emotional when reading anything. Whatever feelings a story might dredge up are gone when I close the book. This? This made me cry.

Piaffe, you're an amazing writer.
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Wow, this is an excellent story. Words cannot express how great it is. Wonderful job.
between the waves chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
This story was absolutely amazing, it made me think of a conversation I had with a friend the other day who I've known for several years. She came into my life during a time when I really needed a friend through several strange turns of events that we recognized only later. In any case, thanks for such a great story.
Tayfilly chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This is one of my favorites. One of the sorts of ff that I love the most is the kind that provides backstory that we'd never ever get on the show itself ... and yet it worms its way into your head so far that you believe it. This is one of those for me.
Katie chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
You Awesome.

I love all of your stories :)