Reviews for Bra da!
Afug chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
o.0 Aww, that was too cute! I loved it. Great work!

Eva-miko
SoundSparrow chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
it was great :)
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
wow, i need an ishida. this fic is too cute and hilarious. i am so putting it on my fav list! and that conversation at the beginning, i cant deny that that is a conversation i have like every day! it was so funny, but i just could not stop laughing at the similarities between her and me. u hit the nail right on the head, and Freya and Fiona agree! (sorry, couldnt help but include my double F girls in here!)anyways... despite the situation, u kept the characters in, well, character and wrote it beautifully! i cant wait to read ur other fics! so, to wrap up my mini rant, i applaud your story and cant wait to read more from u!
YamiDuo chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was very cute.
NybCR chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Teehee! That was AWESOME!
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
That was cute, in that uncomfortable sort of way that makes Ishida turn thrity shades of red. Going on my favorites! Keep writing!
AKA Hummer chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
"I'M NOT BOUNCING!" AHAHHAHAHAHA That was one of the funniest things I've ever read... I honestly "L-O-Led" *shudders* You see, I love your fic so much that I used the accursed and much hated "lol" Anyway... That was super awesome.. *fave*
Cindi chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Man, if that happened in real life...Guys everywhere would take up sewing. Then again with plastic surgery being so readily avaible and popular, that might just happen. Anyways, that was just the most amusing story EVER.
Rin-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This right here is a masterpiece! I love how you kept everyone in character. That is one of the most important parts and there aren't enough fanfics like that. Loved it! It's so super funny!
ObscureAnimeWriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Okay, feel free to say no to this, but I've got a request. As a semi-sequel to this fic, could you write about Keigo's reactions to Ishida not only knowing Orihime's measurements but ALSO knowing (first hand) what kind of underwear she wears? I just think that his POV would be the most...interesting of all the characters. Chizuru would be funny too, but Keigo (who has "VIRGIN" written ALL over him) would just be hysterical. (Sides, Chizuru probably gets to gawk at her bra all the time in the locker room...another potential idea)

Again, feel free to say no to the suggestion, I just think it would be obscenely funny...This is such a delightful story in the first place, it deserves more time in the spotlight.

OAW

- Every nerd has his day. With Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu will have an entire afterlife.
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That's just awesome. XD XD Hurrah to Ishida and his bra-making skillz!

(Silly Orihime. :p)
Moonbeams-Stardust chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was funny! That must really be a challenge for the sewing master of Bleach... making bras... that's really something! I really enjoyed this fic!
Iridescent Chicanery chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
LOL! ISHIDA THE PERVERT! Loved it! Who could have ever imagined clean, unsoiled Ishida making a bra...for Orihime no less! Maybe Kuukaku and Matsumoto will be paying him a visit soon! hee hee!
Jeebus dirtface chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Awesome story...of awesomeness...
Cheepy chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
LOL! So funny! I loved it! :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »