Reviews for Bra da!
BrotillaTheHun chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh...my...god...i've never had so much problems reading a story because I was laughing every other line. This was FANTASTIC. With Ishida being such a goober, this fic is totally in the relm of possibility for the bleach world. The dialogue was perfect too. I can just IMAGINE Orihime's pout when she was talking about running, and the fact that she named her boobs...omg...i couldn't stop laughing and THEN hitting her breasts. Great time for Chizuru to jump into the conversation too...it was perfect. I liked how you wrote Ishida's mental train, it's great how well you captured his wierdness. The conversation between Tatsuki and Ishida was well done too. Her initial reaction was exactly how I'd expect her to respond. She totally has that...big sister/best friend/watchdog protectiveness for Orihime. How you ended the story was perfect too. Of course she'd run through the halls wearing the bra over her clothes and jump around in front of him to show that her boobs weren't bouncing. The kiss was very cute...I really REALLY enjoyed this story. I hope you have more Ishida/Orihime stories in the works, I am totally putting you on author alert. Keep up the good work!
Kitake Neru chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
very very funny! But you kept everyone in character, I love you so much!
oioiodango chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
.LOL. That was great! I was giggling the whole way through. Keep writing!
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was so creative! Anyone can do Ishihime, but you did it with real style. The premise was the best. Keep writing. It was too cute.
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
LOL That was too hilarious. I loved it! Everyone was so in character, Ishida acted like a fool...and the part where Inoue jiggled in front of Ishida was priceless. I had to read that part twice just to get the full effect. Brilliant. Bravo.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4