Reviews for The Escaped Convict
Books are air chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Ok, I like this story but I just need to point out that at the start you say his year in Glasgow was full of cows, fields, and peace. Yeah, this isn't true. Glasgow is a big, dirty industrial city. There are LOADS of people and the schools are just like they would be in England. Some parts of it are very violent and dangerous. Some of it is nice but its not the country side. In fact, looks wise, I find its very like New York. If you want somewhere quiet in Scotland you could say Fife, the Isle of Skye, or possibly a village near Inverness? These places sound like what you're describing and aren't near where Hogwarts is said to be!
kaiiju chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
This is pretty much why I read fanfic. To see Dudley Dursley drinking with the boy who lived. Well, not specifically, mind you, but still.

Thanks for the great read!
Call me Mad chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
That was hilarious
LordeAussie chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
It will kind of cool to see them go to Hogsmeade,

I wonder how the muggles will react to the Boy Who Lived
DuShuZhi chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Interesting story! Please continue.
LovelySnakes chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Awesomesauce
AnMarie10 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
:D
AnMarie10 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
nice
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
This is a really cool story! I really hope you continue it. It's nice seeing Harry getting along with Dudley and Dennis. Everyone seem's to be in character. Keep up the great work and please update! :)
Zeus on the Loose chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
ThIs Is SoOoOo CuTe! I lOvE tHiS sToRy! PlEaSe KeEp GoInG!
Harmy52 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Sounds interesting :)
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
could you write a sequel when they meet and are all grown up?
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
splendid fic! I like it!
Yawping Stance chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aw! Poor Harry had a friend, and then he got sent to Hogwarts. Wait...was that as self-contradictory as it sounded? At first I thought this was Dennis Creevy you were talking about, then I remembered that Dennis was a lot younger. JKR should write Dennis in somewhere. ::nods firmly:: I kinda feel bad for Dennis.

Samdum