Reviews for You Are Cordially Invited
mercutio-rane chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
very sweet and cute! thanks for writing and posting! :)
swanhild chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
thanks for this nice review of my story there; yours is better better better and makes me try my best: remus is so lovely . I wish this variation of him would exist in real life: go on, yours, swanhild
Moonlight Bookworm chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
Continue! Write a sequel!
Moonlight Bookworm chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I LOVE this story! I am definitely adding it to my Tonks/Remus C2. Oh my god! I love it! Of course, me, I lvoe anything to do with Remus Lupin, but...mhm, well, wow. Great job, check out the C2 too.

Raven Lupin
Silvain Star chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
great story! i liked it! and i didn't think it was too much fluff. i like fluff.
PinkGloom chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
I was so intent on reading the part where they were dancing that I nearly choked on the twizzler I was eating. I hope your happy!
Krabby Patty chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
This is really cute! )
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
Verry cute! I loved the fact that they did get a special night! I love Lupin and Tonks! They are just right for eachother! well anyway... good fic! Please post more soon.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Damnit! I wish i had some popcorn!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
"stan, stan the ticket man" very cute
Straycat1 chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
that was so lovely, I really liked it, made me smile all the way from chapter 1, excellent job!
SilverStar24 chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
aww! so cute
Kitty Weasley KW chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
I really loved this story! A perfect mixture of fluff, humor, and good ol' fashioned romance. Great job of keeping everybody in character!

KW
prinkism chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Adorable. Absolutely loved it.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
was the begining of this chapter suposed to sound like as much of a twitch as it did?

and sirius just sitting there with popcorn? priceless!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »