Reviews for You Are Cordially Invited
Lyra Waterflame chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
awh... poor Tonks. please write her something a little happier next chapter!

please write again soon!

Kara
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Lupin and Tonks! Lupin and Tonks! Lupin and Tonks! God's gift to ships... Sweet Lupin and crazy Tonks! I really love this story and I really like the way you write, can't wait to read the rest (and it's nice to know that someone is on at the same time as me as I just got your e-mail alert). I hope you plan on writing more Tonks and Lupiny stuff after this... could I persuade you, hm? Ok, I've officially started rambling just know that the way you write the characters interacting so naturally is amazing, I wouldn't change a thing, not a thing. Well, except for... just kidding! Seriously, it's perfect (well not perfect but pretty damn close)! Keep up the good work.
starnat chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
The card was hilarious!
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
but hell say yes..
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
This story is so sweet. And it's ok to drag out the kiss thing; I don't really see Remus as the guy to rush into kissing a girl, anyway. I love this story! And I think one more chapter should do it, I don't see this as being a novel or anything, the ball will suffice. Hope you update soon, because frankly, I can't wait.
Kitty Weasley KW chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Great story! You have a great writing style and this is a unique idea. Can't wait for the kiss and next chapter! Update ASAP!

KW
Lyra Waterflame chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
PLEASE write more soon? please?

Kara
Tanuki jo-chan chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
love it! totally cool fic you got here! update soon!

bye :)
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
dragging out the kiss makes it more suspensful for us readers and will keep our attention more, so it's a good thing. another xute chapter, sirius made me laugh. well, update soon. take care!

-SM
abesapien chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
This was awesome! It's just so funny.

I couldn't stop laughing at end. Just brilliant.

And the card rocks. It's hilarious and very Remus to make fun of that stuff. Wonderful.

Please, don't end it too soon. Pretty please.
gelemu65 chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
please CONTINUE! this is really good its just you want to continue it and make more lovey-dovie please
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
That was so sweet! I really like the card. It seems like him, you know? Try to make a joke in a very "uncomfortable" subject to him. You did a great job! Please continue because I want to see them kiss! (woo-hoo!) :)
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Hmm, Remus in every other Lupin/Tonks story is a wee bit more literary than "Roses are red..." I'm not talking Shakespeare or Pablo Neruda here, but still!

No, I actually quite liked that. It makes him seem younger, less experienced.
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
very cute, can't wait for the ball and the kiss

p/s the card was awesome

update soon

hope
katkin chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Lol, his card was so romantic! Bless him! Can't wait to see how the ball goes

Kitty