Reviews for The Great Grill Off!
Brievel chapter 1 . 3/5
I am in complete hysterics now. xD
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I haven't laughed so hard in ages it seems. Thank you for such a wonderful read! My chest aches from laughing so much. :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh, my word! I hurt from laughing so much! That was delightful!
sasha6063 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Yayayayayayayayayay
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was so funny!
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I loved it. XD

Your crowning achievement was most definitely Luke's character. He was so much like a seven year old. In fact, his enthusiasm was somewhat like that of Spongebob's, which makes it even better.

Sheer awesome.
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
LOL nice job! I really liked this story, it was a great idea and you didn't go way over the top and have anybody acting out of character! Thank you very much for posting this story! _
TortugaTourGuide chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Yay! I love it! *No Jedi or Sith were harmed in the making of this episode*
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
lol Luke as black as Vader's armor *laughs
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
O! M! G! THIS IS SO FUNNY!

“But Palpatine is waving…” Luke said slightly confused.

“And he’s getting senile on his old age.” Vader stated.

*laughs hysterically*

“Hand me that package of cenhick legs, Chewie.” Han said as he turned to his Wookie co-pilot.

Chewbacca roared and waved an empty Styrofoam tray in the air.

Han’s face grew angry. “What do you mean you ATE IT? We were supposed to COOK IT!”

lol. chewie's so funny...

The Emperor already had his six cenhick legs on his grill and he chuckled evilly. Holding both hands out before him, he blasted the grill with bluish-white bolts of Sith Lightning.

Palpatine barbecueing! this is so FUNNY! OMG and then he burns them! "AH! MY LEGS!" SO FUNNY!

Palpatine glanced around in a panic, his shifty eyes falling on Solo’s marinated legs. Pointing one gnawed hand at the bowl of legs, they floated over to the Emperor. Palpatine laughed evilly and set about placing the wet, dripping legs onto his grill. “I will win for sure!”

*chokes on laughter*

“How else is it supposed to cook?” Vader waved a fist at Luke again. “You would have us standing here all day before a cold grill and looking like fools! How in the galaxy did you survive all these years!”

“Well, I usually eat the Rebel-issued granola bars…” Luke admitted.

Vader groaned loudly.

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!

“All right.” Luke hurried off and stopped before the pile of supplies. The bags were marked CHARCOAL, the tin cans were marked LIGHTER FLIUD and the barrel was marked DANGER: HIGHLY FLAMMABLE!. The evil Sith that he was, Palpatine had snuck a barrel of gun powder into the supply area in hopes of eliminating the other contestants; preferably the drat Rebels.

OMG, palpatine is HILARIOUS!

“I’ll get you, you cunning old thief!” Solo raced forward and gripped Palpatine by his dark robe, shaking him.

“Unhand me, you ruffian!” Palpatine cried, unworried. Solo was, after all, unarmed.

“You old coot!” Solo swore and forced the Emperor’s rotten face down onto the hot grill with the stolen meat.

“AAHGH!” Palpatine cried and quickly jerked upward, crisscross marks and cenhick grease on his cheek. He gripped a glass bottle of catsup off his table and broke it over the smuggler’s head.

*rolls on floor laughing*

“Gunpowder?” Luke blinked dumbly at the Sith Lord. “Is that what makes blasters blast people?”

Vader hung onto his helmet and groaned. What had he ever done to deserve this? The boy was a menace!

Ignoring his father’s antics, Luke wondered over to the big deep crater in the floor of the arena. “Where’s our grill?”

“You blew it up, Son!” Vader informed him.

“I did? Can we go home now?” Luke looked hopefully up at his father. The last thing he wanted was to have to start all over again and touch more of that awful raw meat! Ugh!

*dies from laughing too much*

OMG you HAVE to write more! make them golf or something...
Livilin chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
-giggles- this was so fun! It wouldn't have been as fun if Luke wasn't there to blow something up! he he
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
LOL! Oh no! Luke's gonna blow up the Executor! Lol, the 'icky raw meat' _ Poor Luke, you really enjoy making fun of him, don't you?

Hilary
Kanye4america chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was good.
JamSack chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Ahh it's cenhick. And I here I was thinking that you were silly and spelling chicken wrong. Silly me!

Very funny story!
Zealit chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
OMG AHAHAHAHAH! ROFLMFAO! AHAHAHAH!