Reviews for The Great Grill Off!
paintedbynumbers chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
HAHAHAHAHAH wow your short stories with Luke and Vader are just so...this is just as good as the fishing one. Don't stop writing these- you rock!
T.C chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was pretty funny. A good short piece, always appreciated. One question though: how could you cook Alderaanian legs if Alderaan is gone? Some supermarket had a bunch in their freezer on some other planet.

Either way I loved the story and hope to see many more like it.

Elocindragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Yah, that was way funny. I love how you make Luke so oblivious...poor Vader
Dancing Pickle chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Man, Boba Fett sure knows how to judge. That was so FUNNY! I loved it! True, I hate touching raw meat, also. This is just one of the best random Star Wars fics I've read! I GIVE YOU A 10 OUT OF 10 FOR SUPERIOR FUNNINESS!
Barbossa'sApples chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
That was AWESOME! It was so funny! I was laughing the whole time! In your face Palpatine!
Dracula's Lair chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh my gosH! that was so friggin funny man! Briliantly hilarious!I'm dying from laughing already! Good one!
Froody chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hee hee hee...

This is so random. But funny.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
that was great, one of the better humour fanfictions Ive read in Star Wars :)
BUTTEREDROSIE chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is great! I read it and was laughing so hard everyone thought I was crazy! Post more of penpals, por favor!
ccp chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was great!
sj17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005! Sides splitting, eyes tearing up...this is hilarious! I loved the dialogue, and what Chewie did to his and Han's first batch of chicken legs. So like him to eat them.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I'll have to get to your Penpals chapter tomorrow.

Hilarious! Great work.
AngryShoes chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
LOL LOL LOL LOL *currently rolling on the floor and bashing head with large rock* you have given us great joy, thank you and keep up the great work! ;
Syndromia chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I finnally have a working keyboard at both houses!

Anyway, that is hillarious! It remineds me of our barbeque... We used two week old, already grilled hotdogs...

Anyway, that was hilarious!

God Bless,

Catalina Tavington
Xedra chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This was hilarious! I loved this part:

**Palpatine smiled and waved at the crowds, the cowl of his black robe partly hiding his decaying face. The Imperials in the crowd cheered madly, many waving tiny Imperial flags.**

LOL! I could just see the tiny flags waving madly.

Crazy idea, but you always make crazy work!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »