Reviews for The Great Grill Off!
Barbossa'sApples chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
That was AWESOME! It was so funny! I was laughing the whole time! In your face Palpatine!
Dracula's Lair chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh my gosH! that was so friggin funny man! Briliantly hilarious!I'm dying from laughing already! Good one!
Froody chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hee hee hee...

This is so random. But funny.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
that was great, one of the better humour fanfictions Ive read in Star Wars :)
BUTTEREDROSIE chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is great! I read it and was laughing so hard everyone thought I was crazy! Post more of penpals, por favor!
ccp chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was great!
sj17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh..my...gosh! Sides splitting, eyes tearing up...this is hilarious! I loved the dialogue, and what Chewie did to his and Han's first batch of chicken legs. So like him to eat them.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I'll have to get to your Penpals chapter tomorrow.

Hilarious! Great work.
AngryShoes chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
LOL LOL LOL LOL *currently rolling on the floor and bashing head with large rock* you have given us great joy, thank you and keep up the great work! ;
Syndromia chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I finnally have a working keyboard at both houses!

Anyway, that is hillarious! It remineds me of our barbeque... We used two week old, already grilled hotdogs...

Anyway, that was hilarious!

God Bless,

Catalina Tavington
Xedra chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This was hilarious! I loved this part:

**Palpatine smiled and waved at the crowds, the cowl of his black robe partly hiding his decaying face. The Imperials in the crowd cheered madly, many waving tiny Imperial flags.**

LOL! I could just see the tiny flags waving madly.

Crazy idea, but you always make crazy work!
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was so funny.I love stories that bring Luke and Vader togather as a was well written too.
Amylion chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Yes! You're the best! This was just too funny, also the ending note: no jedi or sth were hurt and blabla... great fic! and can't wait fro that pen pals chapter *grins* I put too much stress on you...
The Simon Cowell of FFnet chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is almost funny enough for me to laugh at; however, absurd characters and a lack of exploitation of the opportunities present really leaves this story high and dry. Next time you write a humour story, use something other than slapstick.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2