Reviews for Prank Wars
Gloriana Carpio chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Ok I guess
Spiderswing432 chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
You spelled MEGAN wrong. Watch the show before you right a story about it.
Shiningscales12 chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
Update Ch. 8 PLEaSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Mugglewump chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
omg u really no a cliff hanger when u see one - i almost dropped of this one!lol

this chapter was really good - a bit short but thats the bueaty of it i guess - u no drakes drum player - the smelly goofy one - u shud add him.

i cant wait till the next chappie so i hope it comes soon

ur most loyal rev. zanmoto
Mugglewump chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
lol

that was just great!

i loved the part with helen (u spelled manager as manger by the way lol) u should include her more often!

one more chappie before i burst my banks - not pretty i tell you!
Mugglewump chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
omg!

so much better then the last! it was a wiked idea to introduce trevor - i luv the way u kept bringing the fool bk! lol

on to the next chappie!
Mugglewump chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
im so sorry i aint reviewed - seriously this is one of the best sories i have read.i dont think this chapter was as good as the previous ones and im hoping drake comes out of his coma - ill have to read the rest and find out.

thnks for mentioning me! *touched*
Shiningscales12 chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
U could have him in the restroom or on a date.

But anywhay this is a great story!Update soon!Please please please please please please!
DRAKEDRACOLUVER1000000000 chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
OMG!MEGAN HAS GONE CRAZY!suggestion:you should have a chapter where drakes body is missing, and it turns out that crazy girl who is always saying, "i love !" kidnapped him so she could stare at him for hours and stuff!
drakedracoluver100000000000 chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
OMG!AH!Finish it!Hurry!I'm going to die if you don't finish it soon!FINISH!FINISH!FINISH!
dracoluver1000000000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!LOL!
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
O! Update soon please. I'm lovin this story :)
NovMists chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
AH Cliffhanger EK update soon! I absolutely love Trevor. he is so funny.
singingblondie chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
wow i just read it update soon!:)
lds chick chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I read 7 whole chapters and you stop at a cliff hanger! Oh I am way pissed! please finish it soon! It is a way funny story, especially with Trever, what a crack up, i was laughing the whole time. oh man you dont know how pissed i am right now! i am begging you finish it like right now. PLEASE!