Reviews for Someday: Mornings with the Titans
Write more raven x robin too cute!
Free chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
A beautiful story! I liked it. Thank you very much for it.)))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Aww! Cute story! Absolutely adore it!
i am me chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Loved it so much :-)
dedde chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
it was ko
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
cute great written
azarathangel chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I loved this when I first read it, and I love it now! such wonderful fluff, and very well written )
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
D'aw I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Lol tea and crazy birds
LadyTigress chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You, by far, are one of the best writers I have come across. (And I read vary long books alot) I think, if you can, to try and write a long story. Don't worry if you can't because there are some people who can write a long story, some who can only write short stories, few who can do both, and some who can't write to save their life. So you might give it a try if you have yet to try.
EbonyCrimson chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
eh. too lazy to log on rite now... anyway: fav quote:

Oh. You know me, I'm practically blind, deaf, and mute before I've had my coffee.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! thats freakin hilarious...
E.C Silence chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was really cute! I love both the coffee and the book scenes! Pretty good for a first fic
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Initial reaction: AAWWWWWWWWWWWW! So keeyooooot!

The ruffling of the hair. I can see it. She is at first shocked that he would do something like that, then shocked when she realizes that he is doing it without knowing exactly that he IS doing it, then shocked when she realizes that ... Hey! That feels ... nice. Yeah, that scene was a three-pound marshmallow to the gut.

BB as a pong-ball? Totally priceless.

Love the way you preserve some of Raven's snarkiness, even in bed.

Loved the last sentence. If that doesn't imply Raven's reaction to an orgasm, I don't know what would.

Truly LOVELY little one-shot. This is going in my Favorites.

I'm not a Robin-hater, or a Rob/Rae hater ... or any kind of hater, really. Except stupid. I hate stupid. Can't abide stupid. Sigh. I really need to get out of South Carolina. pbbbbbb.

But that has nothing to do with your excellent story. And this is your first? Really? Also your ONLY, at least here on FFnet, and that's a darn shame. Do you write anywhere else? Let me know!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for sharing.
sofjedi chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love this story! I am also an irreversible Rob/Rae fan, so this entirely made my day! I LOVE IT!
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was super sweet, and just what I needed to read. Great job. They sounded a bit like my girlfriend and I.

-Lij