Reviews for I'm Fine
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 16 . 6/9
Is it wrong that I enjoyed this? Probably... OH WELL, I'M-A CHECKING FOR A SEQUEL.

crAzySPADES000 chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
I found this to be a very sad and emotional story that helps people realize that even the tough and 'untouchable' citizens in society can have moments of weakness. I loved this story.
Psychotol chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
For some reason, I kinda pictured something like this happening at the end of chapter 8:

Rogue asked Irene "Do you have a cell phone?"

Irene reached into a pocket and produced it.

Rogue took it and entered her phone number and name. She then handed it back to Irene saying "As soon as you know what this clitoris is up to, you call me."

Mystique got a hurt look on her face, to which Rogue growled "Stick it, Mystique. Let's go."
Star-of-Chaos chapter 16 . 7/21/2008
Good story. My favorite chapter was Mystique and Rogue at the ice cream shop. And I like that it was Mystique who helped her the most, rather than Wolverine. Of course she was stupid to try to find Rogue herself, rather than go to the X-Men, but like mother like daughter, she just has to do things on her own.
Warrior Priestess chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
Oh My GOD! Poor Rogue. I would love a sequel
SkyRogue chapter 16 . 12/19/2007
Wow. You did an awesome job. Great idea, and well executed. I too was really scared you killed Rogue off at the end there... Though you actually succeeded in making me feel slightly bad about Mystique dying... That's an accomplishment in itself. *high five*

Anyway, I seriously really enjoyed this. Read it all in one sitting! I just couldn't stop. But now it's late, and I get to wake up tomorrow. Whoopdidoo. I loved your fic!

RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
omg all i have to say is I L.O.V.E.D I.T. I loved of the best stories i have read so Great Job.
Parsley the Lion chapter 16 . 5/4/2006
This is sad and strangely beautiful. I have no idea what draws me to to stories of this nature... possibly morbid fascination. It is incredibly well-written and insightful. I may not agree with all the points made (certainly not the cd players bit), but it was good in a bizarre and disturbing way nonetheless.
Encuentrame chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Omg, that is so true about AP Lit. I've taken it and my God it is so good! I'm kind of weird in that I like depressing and such stuff. Anyways, great story so far. I just wanted to comment on this part.
whylime chapter 16 . 7/25/2005
Im just too lazy to sign in today. This was a really really good story. I read the first 4 chapters when they came out and finally got back to finishing the rest just now and I'm really glad I did. You did a great job of keeping the story dark and harsh without wallowing in the life sucks category.

go you!
sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme chapter 16 . 7/24/2005
yes, please, do a sequel! this was too great a story not to have more. *falls on knees* please?
Shawa chapter 16 . 7/9/2005
real good material. I like it. I'd like to read that sequel you hinted at.

but please if you throw in a relation for Rogue don't hitch her up with Remy, i'm just sick and tired of all those ROMY/Mushy stories.
stpd girll chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
Rogue and Sabertooth should have died. I just can't see them falling from a building and living...but whatever floats your boat. good story, i guess.
Majar chapter 16 . 7/4/2005
I know you pulled the sequel for(hopefully) a very short period, but Iam just responding to let you know that there are many people waiting for the return of Push Pull. I hope you get back in the Romy mood!
Agent-G chapter 16 . 6/26/2005
Don't you think 3 weeks was a bit overkill and excessive? I mean after 3 weeks of that and she seems TOO normal after something like that. I mean she would be completely shattered plus I'm pretty sure they would have been able to find her by then. Maybe alter it to like one week since that's a bit more believable. Plus after 3 weeks of being raped constantly there's no way she would have gotten out of that without getting pregnant and no one wants to read a fic of her having his kid.

Plus if you do make a sequel (which I'm not sure you should or not) it would need to be longer then this in order for her to heal from all of that. Plus if you do bring in a character for her to help her through that I don't think Remy would be right. I mean the LAST thing a girl needs after something like that in her life is someone who constantly flirts with them. That would only push her away from him and anything between those two would be too forced and not very believable.

And no Logan/Rogue I mean he's like a father to her. I can see her and Kurt (like he would stay mad) and Kitty helping her through this time. You might need to bring in a new character that could relate to Rogue in some way for any kind of romance, since before that romy could work but not after that, especially since Gambit worked with Sabertooth and that would be a major issue with her.