Reviews for You Belong to Me
ME chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
EEEEKKKK! LOVE IT!
DustNWind chapter 12 . 1/27/2008
I have no idea what I was doing back in this section...I just kinda felt drawn to return. I've been recording RFR re-runs on my tivo now that the-n has gotten some sense and started showing it again, so I suppose that played a role in my decision to check on the fanfiction. I'm surprised to see that you've updated the story though. I imagine you must have been drawn back in similar to how I have been. Re-watching RFR is quite weird I'd have to admit. I find myself reciting dialog in my head before or along with the characters and even cringing at some stuff that didn't bother me before. I don't know if I'll ever go as far as to update any of my stories myself because quite honestly I've improved a lot since then (or so I feel) and don't know if I could stand to work with my own past plots, but kudos to you for returning with this. :)

Now that I'm done pointlessly ranting that to you I shall comment on the chapter :P I didn't go back and re-read the story, but that's okay because I think I remember it for the most part. As for the chapter being deleted...I've had that happen before and know how fraustrating it is to try and remember what you wrote. Either way, this was so totally amazing that the original being deleted doesn't even matter because it didn't take away from the quality at all. It's been far too long since I read a good Rily scene...or anything to do with RFR all together really. I enjoyed it, I felt it, and I had deja vu from that feeling these types of stories always used to give me. Congratulations on the finish and it was great hearing from you again.
paceyjoeytruelove chapter 11 . 1/24/2007
UHG...you can't just leave me hanging like that? So Ray finally wreched his head out of his butt and said something, well it's about time.

I must say this fic is awesome I think I have mentioned that before. So you need to update this fic soon before I lose my head.

Keep the good stuff going
Daisy190 chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
Awesome Story! it's i really suck at summeries.
DustNWind chapter 11 . 9/2/2006
Well, Well. We meet again. Quite surprising actually. Considering between the middle of July and early August I had a story on the top of the page with no sign of life and then some swarm of updates and new stories appeared almost in a cluster. Interesting how that works. This section, it seems to have like short bursts of life...like it's hooked to a machine and once in a while it gets a sock and then a pulse appears, but it isn't enough to fully revive it. I say all power to the new future watchers of the show...but I personally can't tune into it anymore.

Truly I'd kill to have the same feelings reading your story, or any rily story, that I used to have. I know the chapter I just read was great. I don't need to go back and refresh myself on the rest of the chapters to know that. This chapter had IT. I don't know what IT is, but I'm sure some of it was in what I just read. The situation was awkward, but the conversation was realistic. Courage like that last line has to be built, and you showed that.

I'm proud that you were able to come here and give this update to your story. I've tried looking at some of my old tossed aside fics and I couldn't for the life of me write something to continue them. I believe that shows who, in the end, really has succeeded.
imnothereanymurrrr chapter 11 . 8/31/2006
okay you better update soon or i will really die this time! i mean open ending much? ugh! *faints*
imnothereanymurrrr chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
oh! please say you are going to update soon! it looks as if you haven't in a long time! i hope my review may make you notice you still have someone's attention! - nikki
ShweetAngel2486 chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
I like this fic it's really interesting I'd like to see some action between Ray and Lily though It's really awesome though so PLZ UPDATE SOON! PS Im a Ray Lily fan 2!
lilyflowr33 chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
RALLY! IT'S ME! he he...
Machina Deus chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
wow I was just thinking how much that whole bit reminded me of "You Choose, You Lose" and then Lily had her deja-vu moment!

Ah I'm so glad to see updates again! This is MoreiSky I just changed the name. As usual, this story is brilliful (brilliant and beautiful) so keep going b
DustNWind chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
I am 16 now haha. Has it really been that long since your last update? Wow life has been keeping me too busy too. Got b-ball and lots of homework, in fact some I should be doing at this very moment. *Glares at chemistry* Actually this is one of my best gifts cause all I got was candy which I am taking as the new coal :P

I can understand the time it took because I haven't been the best updater myself.

On to my story review. Way to twist around part of "You choose, You Lose" and turning it around eh :P (Yah like 7 months after the end of the show and I still recognize that part ;) ) I'm glad to see you back, and even happier to inform you that there is a review response and messaging system on the site now if you havent already figured that out and you can use that to respond to me and other reviewers without waiting for an update ;)
paceyjoeytruelove chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
Ah... another Dawson and Joey fan. I used to like the whole Joey Dawson pairing but it just got so boring break up make up back and forth for what two and half seasons. I just think that Pacey and Joey have more in common with eachother than Dawson and Joey and Pacey just seemed to understand Joey and besides Dawson was always in movie land. As I see it in the finale both D/J and P/J fans got what they wanted granted Pacey and Joey got their hapily ever after in DC but on the Creek Dawson and Joey got their ending seeing as how the Creek was based on Dawson's life. Anywho sorry bout that when I get started on DC I just can't quit same with RFR though. Ok on to your fic great chapter I love the way you have taken the characters to a level that the show wouldn't do. I like the Ray and Lilly pairing they are the Pacey and Joey of RFR ( dope there I go again ) You know there's this quote from season three of DC that sticks out and it is " the loudest sound of all is love unspoken " and that just fits Lilly and Ray both are too I guess proud to really say those three little words but I guess they know that if they say those words out loud then it would be real and no longer could they run. Ok it's offical this is the longest review I have ever written. Update soon and keep up the awesome writing
Danni Evans chapter 9 . 12/18/2005
I'm really enjoying the story so far, but sometimes (especially in earlier chapters) it seemed like just a series of thought processes (random, disjointed and semi-hysterical). I'd love to see a bit more actual plot; it did pick up quite a bit at the station, which I definitely enjoyed. I'd also love to see a bit more of Ray being shirtless...hee hee!

Keep writing Rily, I love them together! So cute.

~Danni
paceyjoeytruelove chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
ok, this is like my second favorite RFR fic. I love it. I can't wait to read more. Can I suggest one thing could you make the chapters a bit longer they seem short.

UD soon please
Purplereader chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
ForeverInMourning

2005-07-19

ch 7, anon. Hehe...you are a very good updater. *nods* That is very rare... :D

-mourning :(

This is me!

I used that name for weeks after ... died. I put mynameisPURPLEREADER at hesdead! dot sob (lol) as my email address. Guess it didn't show it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »