Reviews for Regrets
DianeB chapter 15 . 7/1/2008
This was your *first* "That's So Raven" story? 9,0 words to start? Geez. I see from other stories you increased that word count quite a bit. But I gotta say, for your first time writing in this fandom, it's a remarkably well-set-up story. You kept the characters acting as they should, and I liked the way you bookended it with a Prologue and Epilogue. I was thinking you shouldn't have broken your chapter up so much, but upon further reflection, perhaps not. I'm afraid I can't promise I'll read any of the others (short attention span, you see), but I *do* admire your efforts!
ian chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
short but nice...
Chelsea Van Der Pol chapter 15 . 12/29/2005
know something this is weird but I KNOW I read this fic ...well I checked and unless I overlooked it I just didn't review the damn thing...why I'll never know I guess but it should come as no surprise that I abso friggin lutely love this as I do everything that I've ever read of yours. you are hands down my #1 fave writer of well... I guess ever :)

and very glad to have you as a fan and most importantly... my friend
swimchick1614 chapter 15 . 9/4/2005
You write wonderfully. I really love it. I kind of hoped for a little romance between Raven and Eddie but thats the way it goes. I can't wait to read more fics from you.
Faded Writer chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This is one of the best That's So Raven fanfics out there. The friendship between Raven, Chelsea, and Eddie is incredible. Thanks for sharing a great read!

Faded Wrter
nobody important chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i meant a sequal to the story not update it. sorry worng word.
Carlee chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
i just finished reading your updates. what a beautiful story! i absolutely loved it! write more!
Angel Robivinia Moraleze chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
Hi!

I just want to say that your story was fantastic! The best I've seen in this website! It was such a beautiful story and you're such a great writer! I hope you wrote more 'cos I would really like to read it! All the best to you!

Angel
faislebonchoix chapter 15 . 6/13/2005
Now some criticism. If Tanya can't tell if a kid's drunk or not, she's unfit to be a parent. It's not hard to tell, especially if you're looking for it. Also, I don't like how he goes from being the antagonist to an angel when he dies. If he hadn't died, Chelsea would've prolly broken up with him shortly after that. A year later, she would've forgotten all about him. With his attitude, what kinda boyfriend would he have made.
JLJenny chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Oh my gosh, I just read the prologue and I already love it! I can really picture the story and scenery! I'm new on this website and this one is one of the first one I read and I can't wait to read the rest! From what I can see so far, you are a really good writer!

Lyl,

:) Jenny :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 15 . 6/11/2005
yeah great story really loved so gald to see it finished.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 14 . 6/11/2005