Reviews for Atlantic City
The-fire-escape chapter 14 . 1/14/2018
Heavens, that was amazing! I loved it, every line! It was just perfect! Thank you so much for this story!
Bearmauls chapter 14 . 10/5/2017
That was massively adorable.
olitzbabies chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
AMAZING! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE LINE! they are so cute! this story is so great!
olitzbabies chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
OMG THIS IS SO HILARIOUS I LOVE THIS!
shleprock chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
I really liked this story,and would love it if you wrote a follow up about what happens when they back to DC.
thorteso chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
This was so much fun! The twist at the end made me laugh out loud! I love Josh and Donna and their fun and quirkiness and their plans. I am glad they didn't stick to the first plan though, this whole thing with CJ and Toby was worth moving the deadline up a bit!

Thanks so much for the fun story!
Robern chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Wonderful!
Sehkra chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Amazing. This chapter had me laugh and loudly (a rare event) and cry. Beautiful.
Sehkra chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Do, definately dont stop
Sehkra chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Holy cow! I cant believe how much this chapter sounds like a Donna monologue. Well done.
Sweet Trufflepuff chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Can't you do a LEO reaction? PLEASE?! I would offer you a sundae with whip cream and a Josh on top instead of a cherry, but if I had then I wouldn't have read your story. :-D
Gillian Deverone chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Loved it. Every single minute. Wonderful.
Gillian Deverone chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
I knew it!
Gillian Deverone chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I'm so happy right now. If only this had happened. I hope they had the same discussion when the show ended before they got married.
Gillian Deverone chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
"No. I want to get married to you because I'm madly, deeply, helplessly, hopelessly, desperately, insanely, and forever in love with you. The fact that it fits into a plan is just a plus."

I will not rest until a Josh-type says this to me. An absolutely gorgeous thing to say.