Reviews for Crash and Burn
Cold Cruel and Collected chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is beautiful, sad, but so beautiful, if you don't consider the whole slade beating bit. Your poetry is amazing. And an amazing and brillaint idea, boredom certainly was some inspiration. Hsve a lovely day.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I liked this but I would love it if you continued. I want to know more of Robin's betrayal, why he was working for Slade, what made him kill his friends and mentor, and how did Slade take over half the world. But if you don't continue my mind will simply fill in these questions with it's own anwsers. Anyway, great fic and I love the bad guys coming out on top!
RockyVRWolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I think its fine the way it is and I think you should keep it a one-shot. It sounds better this way. Great work and I hope chapter 6 of "Partnership" will be up soon. catch ya then!

ROCKY WOLF
psycicflower chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
i like it. it's true you never see many stories where the bad guy wins, think the only one of those i've read is 1984 and possibly Lord of the Flies depending which way you look at it. I like it as a one shot but i wouldn't mind if you extended it, what ever makes you as a writer happy.

Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hahahaha nice. Very nice. I love endings like that. The completely happy endings are no fun at all. *Grin.*
Aznka chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Nice, short, and sweet. What's with the click clicks? Please don't add any more. I like the story the way it with Slade winning. This is one of the rare ones that show that in a logical way without adding too much romance, blood or gore.
Aeris-Raven chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow that was deep. I liked it and think it would be nice if you made it into a few more chapters, but if you don't want to then i'm fine with this as well. I really liked the end...it was just written so well. The moment was captured. ;)
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Well, your being bored was very deep. I loved it, it was very cool, in an angsty sort of way. Well done with Slade, he was the epitome of evil.

Bravo,

Sarah

Angel of the Titans chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
wow thats really depressing and really cool and really good. ta ta.
Remix17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Good...good...Like I told Slade Wilson, I have a thing for depressing...
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow...someone had an insightful moment there. The Italic part was very well written and I grade it as an A poem because, basically, even without the ryhming scheme and all that jazz, it is an awesome little poem part. Adding in the surrounding awarness was another little bit of fun, I see, and I loved the realization part. Everyone has to see the black once and a while-but it doesn't mean someone "has" to be evil (, John...). Sorry, I have Villainy and Insanity classess 101 taught by Insaneiac the Maniac, invented by John. One more week...one more week and then John has no reason to hit my shoulder blades with his ruler...ow...see ya-OH! And I'm writting up the first chapter. I'll send it to you and then Insaneiac so you guys can edit it and change some things if you want (but warn me or inform me if you do)-and at the beginning John wants the four of us to have a conversation, so we're letting the lady go first. You the first line. We'll each say a line, so you get to have the first say.

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
wow that was...depressing to say the least. i would say more but my mind is pretty much blank now. who knows i could feel sick and afraid of the dark in broad daylight while eating a blc and talking to a ten yr old? go figure.

good job, more chapters? ill read them if you do. no more chapters? the ending is good. congratulations on yet another fascinating read. ~Dusty
Ada C. Eliana chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow, angsty. You left a lot of unanswered questions there, such as how Robin ended up getting stuck with Slade again and such. You're right though, stories where the bad guy wins are often very interesting. And though I would like to find out more, I think the way it ended was very eerie. That's why one-shots can be so cool. Good work!