Reviews for Always There
MrAndersIversen chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
It's a very beautiful story! It's a shame if you don't continue it a little more, because it's really great
tula chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
fuck kim possible she suck
Hillary moore chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
make more chapters about ron helping kim walk and everything else
Dillymac chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
good story.
Lil-Yasha chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
AH! WAY too fast!

AND SHORT!

Ah...not fair...*pouts*...

Guess you're NOT goin to update...*grumble*

Okay well...*sigh* it's over...

AND I LOVED IT!

Like I said, went a tad bit fast for me, but it had all the right fluff. And it was a comfortable read.

Guess...basically...your rock at short stories!

Whatever, on to the Inuyasha fic! YEAH! GO INU! GO INU ! IT'LL BE MY BIRTHDAY IN ONE WEEK! YEAH!

Lmao!

See ya!

Yasha _
Lil-Yasha chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
For some reason...I don't trust the Fred and whatever the woman's name is...

Don't know why...guess I'm just paranoid.

anywhoo, this is so much like the show, with the whole..."Needle...car MOVING!" lol!

VERY good. Ron is SO in character, and you would think he would be the hardest...to find the basis between way TOO crazy...or way TOO dull and stupid. That really...makes no sense...okay, don't mind my blabbin.

I feel the chapters should be longer...but that's because I work by butt off to do 16 pages every chap for MY stories, and I'm just crazy. Pff...baka Brittani.

OFF TO LAST CHAPPIE!

And update soon! When I'm done...

HEHE!

Ja ne!

Lil_Yasha
Lil-Yasha chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
It's no bid deal...but it's "slipped out of conciousness" or" slipped into unconciousness" I think took out a word. I've found it does that sometimes. ARGH!

Anywhoo! I found the POV of Kim to be a little...sketchy...it didn't sound like you spent too much time on it. But when I think about it...Kim is...kind of a hard character do that sort of POV in. I think it's served it's purpose...I love how she said...Ron...before passing out. *Sighs dreamily...again* LOVED IT!

I like the idea of Ron being the dependable, protective guy, that saves the day. SO CUTE!

And this fic is gettin better and better!

Just hope the chaps are longer...lol!

Ja ne! GREAT JOB!

Lil-Brit _
Lil-Yasha chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Dude...isn't Always There a great angsty title? lmao

I have totally been having this idea, just oposite (ron gets hurt) and I'm so glad I finally found a Kim Possible story that rocks out loud!

I absolutely ADORE kim/Ron, (that movie where they kissed...*sighs dreamily*)

Pff, hehe, anyway, WELL DONE! This type of POV is kind of hard, in my opinion, but I think you got it down, and Ron seems pretty well in character...except...would he have really been able to knock Shega around...hm...don't know, don't care I liked it anyway. Love can do anything!

I will read your inu kag story next, AFTER this one!

YAY!

And thank you for your review!

Ja ne!

Yasha-Chan
lost-outsider chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
This chapter was my favorite - the last part of course.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
PadfootsNoxed chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Yaay, that was a cute story! I liked it very much! Thanks! :)
D-man chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
You may whant to make them longer (Ch and stories). But other than that it was good.
smlunatick chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Very nice story! Eveything is covered by the title. Hwever, you can not end the story with this chapter. It is missing a dramatic ending!
takeBACK chapter 4 . 6/13/2005