Reviews for Untitled Romance
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I just skimmed through this, but it's heartache when you love someone and can't be with them. It's always heartache when love has limitations of that sort.

Still, Brooklyn with her is just as nice as his relationship with Angela in Christine Morgan's work.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i loved it!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOVED IT~!
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aw the ending was a little sad. but good though
j.d.y chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
it only took forever because my parents kept having me to do stuff. but it was aweasome.
Guardion of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
this is a very good, very long, story. I really enjoyed it. :)
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love this story, but i hate how they were torn apart! Do you have a sequel?
Elizabeth Wallick chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
.GOD. .IT

Brooklyn is my favorite character in that show and I loved that there was a romance story about him(sqeal).

HOPE TO READ MORE ABOUT BROOKLYN.
bp chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Me again!It took me about 45 minutes to read awsome story,please write a sequel!
bp chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
sequel,sequel,SEQUEL!
CourtneyKA-AK chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Courtney:Hi! My friend KA-AK is a little late today so here is an idea if you want to make a sequel to this story. When Aimee comes bake for her dads business trip Brooklyn is more happier than ever, and as you can see where I'm going with this they end up making love.

KA-AK:OK I'm bake, so anyway where Court left off you can pretty much figurer out that she ends up getting pregnant. Aimee's dad is threating Brooklyn to marry her,and all hell breaks out.

Courtney:Us it if you want,but please make a sequel.
teardrop wolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
MAKE SEQUAL! PLEASE!
MorbidWerewolf chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
You REALLY need t' make a sequel t' this. PLEASE! 3
Fan Boy 101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I LOVE this story! You choose the right gargoyle. I hope you make a sequal. Please do!
anono chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Ok, I'll admit I like it. Mainly because Brooklyn is my favorite character. But...how can they kiss? He has a BEAK.

Here's a tip, though-use chapters.