Reviews for From Angel's Eyes
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 14 . 7/7
*throws a fit* ASDFGHJKL WHY THE FUSK DID YOU KISS MAX ON THE FUSKING CHEEK GODDAMMIT
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 12 . 7/7
They both forgot that that person got a picture. It's probably gonna be in the news paper :/
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 10 . 7/7
Well that was depressing
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 8 . 7/7
ASDFGHJKL REBECCA NEEDS TO CEASE TO EXIST
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 7 . 7/5
Wanna bet me that the thing behind the camera that Christine was smiling at was Erik
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 4 . 7/5
*flips out*ASDFGHJKL GET OUT OF MY LIFE MAX
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 2 . 7/5
The entire time I was reading, I was gushing at the amazingness of this
Wynni chapter 9 . 4/15
So, Becca had her goon do it. I was close.
Wynni chapter 7 . 4/15
Seriously, Erik's supposed to be a genius, and Christine and company have experienced her vindictive nature first hand.

how are they NOT suspecting Rebecca right out of the gate?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
It was a DREAM!? I did NOT see that one coming.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story! You really captured Erik's character well! Very impressed!
BroadwayHopeful23 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Um I don't know if you did this on purpose but in Chapter 15 when Erik answers the phone he says Daae residence instead of Danes. I read this story a lot-it's one my favorites and I just noticed it. :)
phantomphan4evr chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
once again i am completely amazed at your skillz! this is an amazing story! i was fangirling like crazy! XD
phantomphan4evr chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
awwww im teared up and almost lost it when he thought "i'll never let go" and that would have been bad considering im in math class and ppl are testing
pianoplayer01 chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I cant explain to you how grateful to you I am for writing this story. Its just become so much to me reading it over the past couple of days, its really made me feel a lot of different emotions. But most of all, I am grateful for the faith you have given me through it, because you have given me the faith that every thing will be ok. That some where out there, there is an Erik/phantom of the opera for every one.