Reviews for From Angel's Eyes
tasha chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
i regret not taking the time to review for every single one of your chapters. so in return, i'll send you a long review.

wow.

excellent story! i recently read some of your very first works and although they were exceptional, you have truly made drastic improvemnts in your writing.

what i love best about your style is that you take time to write about things that aren't particularly important to the plot. for example: trisha's pregnancy wasn't vital in any way to bring christine and erik together. usually, authors only write about things that are important to the plot. but you write not only about things that are vital, but about everyday things that happen in a person's life. like taking your dog for a walk, the various phone calls from your vivacious best friend, and so on. it's those little things that makes your stories perfectly...real.

a lot of times, authors write about their characters having deadly secrets where, for example: christine is and FBI agent and erik is a ruthless murderer, then, after a while, they fall in love. stuff like that that is completely out of the ordinary. sure, the style of writing may be excellent and the plot may be gripping, but it lacks in tastefull realism.

those kinds of stories may be fun to read, but you know that something like that could never happen. that the supernatural experiences that many authors put their characters through could never occur. your stories, however, seem as if they did happen, or are in fact happening to another couple.

they are supremely real.

another of your attributes is your abbility to touch your readers emotionally with your writing. we felt the torment and confusion between erik and christine when they were trying to discover their true feelings for each other. we felt their joy and love when they united. we felt their anguish, anger, and sadness when erik left for america. we felt their confusion and bewilderment when christine went to visit erik in america. and we felt their eternal happiness, love, devotion, and absolute satisfaction when erik and christine got engaged.

as i bring this review to a conclusion, i'd like to thank you for giving me something to look forward to every day. thank your sharing your excellent writing with the fan fiction world.

when you become a famous writer and publish your award winning novels, i'll buy every one of them!
Midnight Tango chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
omg- its over! *sobs* this was by far one of the best (and one of my most favorite) stories i have ever read. you are such a talented writer- i can not wait to see whatyou write next. again- this was an amazingly wonderful story! bravo! au revoir

Midnight Tango
Sugar Peaches chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
Aw, that was such a sweet story girlie! Seriously, that had to be one of the best stories I have ever read. Can't wait to read some of your new projects, and I just want to let you know that you should never stop writing! You are such an amazing author and I just LOVE to read your stories. Never give up, girl!

-Cassie
phantomofleopera chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
NO! I love your storey! Why did you finish it so soon? You could of had loads more things in there! I just love your storeys so much! Your a fantastic writer and i swear if you don't get a book published one day in the near future im going to scream!
GoldenLyre chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
Wow. Another one done! You. Are. AMAZING. I swear it! You're probably the best EC AU fics out there! Well, as well as twistedmind's You Are Not Alone anyway.. You saved it? Duude! Could you do me the hugest favour in my lifetime and send it to me? Well, if you're going through a rough time you dont have to.. Hope you feel better, btw.. Thanks so much for a great story!

Much luves!
Shdwcat27 chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
Awesome story. I'm sorry to see it end.
Miss Daae chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
Take as long as you need for writing-the story are amazing. I really loved this one and I am very sad to see it end.
Ripper de la Blackstaff chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
Hi !

Very great story here ! I loved your OC.

Still don't have an idea for your next fic ? I've one for you : What if Erik had split personality ? One Erik, and the other the phantom, a bit like Docteur Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

What do you think of it ?
IndiaPyro chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
merci. i loved your story.
bea05 chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
HI! I loved your story! It was so pleasant to read and I really appreciated that you posted your chapters soo quickly. I'm really amazed because it sounded like you wrote the story chapter by chapter so you must have a really great muse that allows ideas to come to you quickly. And it's not just that you wrote it quickly, but that you wrote it so nicely (is nicely a word?) hahah. Well, I think the greatest thing that I liked about your story was the comedy. Seriously girl, you have a GREAT sense of humor. I don't know how you came up with half of the comedic scenes that you did; not just in this story but in Cold, Cold Heart and in A Defensive Situation (which i've read too by the way) and you never seem to repeat your jokes. So you must be one funny gal. My hat off to you (is that the right phrase?) You are currently my favorite authoress. I hope you write another story soon because i don't know what I'll do without another story to look forward to, although there is A Defensive Situation. But I like romances! hahah...well I'll keep a lookout for your next story.

YOUR fan,

bea
Rikku Ree chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
It's over, wah! But it was good, real good... now that it's over I'm gonna have ta find a new fic to stalk... I'll keep an eye out for you co- work with moonjava (I'll stalk you now -)

Hope you have a new story to come up with real soon, as in real soon XD ~chao
maggie chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
I LOVE IT!

GREAT JOB!

WONDERFUL!

Love,

Me (maggie)
Sapphire Tearz chapter 20 . 6/25/2005
Aww..it's the ending..but it was an awesome ending. I loved it.
Mlle. Opera Ghost chapter 20 . 6/25/2005
*sniffle*

Darn, it's over. Oh well... Wonderful, as usual. I hope that you start a new story soon... or later, either way, I just want the ultimate pleasure of reading your phan-fiction.
ahomelesspirate chapter 20 . 6/25/2005
Spontaneous Erik. Poor man, didn't even know what hit him. Good story though. And I don't care if you have not idea yet for a new project. Find one! I can't wait to read your witty banter once more.

Kaitlin