Reviews for From Angel's Eyes
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
The entire time I was reading, I was gushing at the amazingness of this
Wynni chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
So, Becca had her goon do it. I was close.
Wynni chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
Seriously, Erik's supposed to be a genius, and Christine and company have experienced her vindictive nature first hand.

how are they NOT suspecting Rebecca right out of the gate?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
It was a DREAM!? I did NOT see that one coming.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story! You really captured Erik's character well! Very impressed!
BroadwayHopeful23 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Um I don't know if you did this on purpose but in Chapter 15 when Erik answers the phone he says Daae residence instead of Danes. I read this story a lot-it's one my favorites and I just noticed it. :)
phantomphan4evr chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
once again i am completely amazed at your skillz! this is an amazing story! i was fangirling like crazy! XD
phantomphan4evr chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
awwww im teared up and almost lost it when he thought "i'll never let go" and that would have been bad considering im in math class and ppl are testing
pianoplayer01 chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I cant explain to you how grateful to you I am for writing this story. Its just become so much to me reading it over the past couple of days, its really made me feel a lot of different emotions. But most of all, I am grateful for the faith you have given me through it, because you have given me the faith that every thing will be ok. That some where out there, there is an Erik/phantom of the opera for every one.
Morganvil225 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
I was laughing out loud when i read "have you gorged yourself at last" etc. because I'm actually listening to the special edition soundtranck and am on Down Once More. Lol!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
This is by far one of the best Poto stories I have ever read! Loved the story, the characters, just everything D Makes me wish I had an Eric like that ;) Really loved this story, I think I'm going to read it again )
Xx
xxRosa42xx chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
Amazing story!
I loved Erik's hopelessly romantic embarrassing honest moments He's simply so adorable (quite an odd term to describe this mysterious gentleman, *cough)
I guess I'll be reading your sequel soon? :)
xxRosa42xx chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Sometimes I just can't help but think Max is just soooo cute XD
(but Erik's just more charming :P)

Glad to see Max and Christine make up here; they're really great buddies after all
Love the story so far!
xxRosa42xx chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I love your scene for the Music of the Night; this is def. my favorite song!
(Christine must've fallen for Erik by this point, haha)
I can totally imagine what's going on during this rehearsal /
Now I'm going to read more ;)
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like how the story started! Interesting, Christine playing Christine in Phantom of the Opera
I can't wait for Erik to show up!

I'll leave more feedbacks after I read more ;)
701 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »