Reviews for From Angel's Eyes
The Pianist's Touch chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Awwww, this story was awesome! You kept making me squeal and go eep like a thirteen year old girl with her first boyfriend. That's how sweet and charming I thought this phic was. Great job :)
shadowphantomness chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
This was such a sweet chapter! I liked the connection with Christine's parents and the Phantom getting Christine... I've left other anonymous reviews on your fics, but I'm just saying hi! And Erik was so kind to the dog...
gamysleuth chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Idk if anyones said this, but when Erik picks up the phone, he says Daee not Danes :3 I'm being weird, I just wanted to point that out :p
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
Wow, this was an awesome story! It had drama, humour, romance, everything I love in a phanphic! I stayed up all night to read it!

OK, I'm a total night owl anyway, but you get the point.

Granted, a few chapters had some teensy little typos (gosh, I think I say that for almost every fic I review; I'm such a grammarnazi. Or is it phantom grammar ninja? It just shows I'm paying attention because I loved the story!) but this was too excellent not to read straight through!
perrosguirec chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
I was just wondering if you have seen the Phantom of the Opera the stage musical? If you have not, (which I am sure I am not the first to point out), it is different from the movie as far as Don Juan, Past the Point of no Return, and Down Once More goes... I though it was wonderful though! I love the way you write I have read other stories from you as well! Great Job!
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 18 . 3/3/2010
O.O IS SHE PREGGERS?

Sorry. Nine months and all. O:-)

I dunno about cookies, but...fried spam?
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
:P

DAMN, Erik is FAST!

Sexy 3
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
A couple chapters back you mentioned JBs and I am quite contentedly biting their delicious heads off whilst Reading this AMAZING PHIC! I LUV it!

LOL, sorry for so many reviews, but I feel like such a creeper when I simply lurk...
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
*Tosses popcorn into mouth*

Drama, drama.

musicalbutterfly605 chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Oh wow! I was creeper out over Erik at the end...O.O

But then I realized he was making the mannequin for the musical XD LOL!
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
:X Christine's going to kill her v. cords singing that note so much! It makes my throat hurt to think about it.

I'm so happy that C is over 19 in this phic...it makes it much less creepy for E to lurv her.
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
PHWOAR.

Destler is from the slasher-type-film with Freddie as the Phantom. Lots of blood and gore there!
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I'm very excited about this phic! You're actually quite good at writing, which is a real blessing on this site.

I will have to be annoying and mention that there is no swordfight in the stage musical, only the 2004 movie. Sorry; I'm a bit OCD.
sucker4villains chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
this chapter cracked me up.

“But… but… breath mints. Doesn't that show how much I care?”

hahhahahahahahahahaha!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
I LOVE IT! Nadir is amazingly sly...*snicker* Is he really gonna show Erik that tape? Oh, so evil! GO NADIR!

:D