Reviews for Kid vs Mop
neonquincy1217 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
wahahah! I ROFLed at the part about the newspaper headline... XD

nice story... :))
YaminoBakuraotaku chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is something I'd really like to see. Kaitou Grin . (Don't kill me for using the grin!)
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Cute, funny and well written.
DiGi Kurosaki chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Yay. It's cute and I love the word 'moppy'. Awesome.

Great job!

-Yoshimi Kurosaki
isadorathegreat chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is absolutely hilarious! And the writing felt so natural, too. The characters and plot have that light-hearted tone of the Magic Kaito manga and it shows your skill to manage it so well.

I can't think of a single bad thing about this. Excellent work!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
It's funny!...-
LambSam chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
THis is cute. I love how Kaito trys to figure out what he needs to do and I think Aoko last line was cute. _
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
LOL, very funny
Elaienar chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That's hilarious - I laughed the whole way through. Great work!
inu-ears chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
kaito a name

kaitou theif
Candyland chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
You have written a fic that used the word "moppy." You have my utmost respect.

In other news...*GLOMP* Thank you sososososo much! This was awesome! I laughed my head off, especially when Aoko got ahold of the fish.

*cackle* I have brought you over to the Dark Side, m'dear, even though you're the one that got me started on this show. I really think you need to continue in this fandom-you've got some great ideas, and the fics, as always, are coming out great. Plus, we have so much fun bouncing ideas off each other, ya know? Keep 'em coming, and thanks again for the "birthday" gift!
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Good entertainment.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Your FIRST kaitou fanfic? you had better write more... man Its been a while since i've read a really good aoko/kaito one shot.. or story.. or yeah.. And I really needed a good mop fight between that pair. You made my night! wanna go write! *g* nice I'll be looking out for your next fic!