Reviews for The Scroll of Niamh
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Fair warning, I'm on a Wes kick today and as I've found this first fic in your series tremendously satisfying I'll just go ahead and read all of them, might even review most of them. :D Great Wes, good insertion of a non cannon idea of prophecy and lovely and not overused spike. I actually found the descriptions of Wes' apartment the most fascinating thing. As a person who loves reading and writing description(sometimes too much) I thought the way you meshed it all was great. Definitley got the sense of Wes walking through the apartment as you described his surrpoundings. Kudos!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh come on! There's gotta be more! You set up this brilliant opening for some massively spectacular BtVS-AtS fun...and then nothing? That ain't cricket!

;)

Still...I do hope you have interest in continuing this tale. I really think it would be an excellent piece of prose:D

BEB
Miss American Pie chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Pretty good. You've got Wes and Spike well characterized, and all. I like it. Now, off to the second story you recommended.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Did you not mean to not allow anonymous reviews?

I like this so far, it's very interesting. The part where Wesley was translating was a little hard to concentrate on, but I made it through! Update soon!
shahid chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
SUPERB!

i just loved that this chapter was in WES' pov. i hope that the other chapters are also in his pov. plz show WES doing some serious magic. show all members of AI cool.

also...how about showing that Giles and the others discover some of WES' earlier works which prompted his promotion in the Watcher's Council.

PLZ UPDATE SOON
Tariq chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
WOW! Awesome Writing! PLZ CONTINUE!

Hmm...I wonder if u'll show a crossover? Anyways...I'd like you to continue, coz this is GOOD!