Reviews for Insanity
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I actually loved that one.
Xx Falcon's Eye xX chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was beautiful -sniff- and sad
Ludi chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Well, I won't say it's nice...But it's well-written, and reads smoothly. I think you do well when you write in first person, and you wrote a convincing Xavier. However, I have a hard time believing that any of the X-Men would treat any other human being that heinously, let alone a fellow mutant and X-Man. At least you (or rather Xavier) had the wherewithal to have those X-Men expelled.
Kenryo81 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Crap, this one really hit me hard, specially because it was quite something to tell the whole thing from Xavier's POV...quite a fascinating read, in my opinion
draelynn chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I think you should preface all your fics with a disclaimer - something about breaking a Cajun into teeny little pieces in order to rip out our hearts. Xavier is doing his duty with a tinge of sadness and regret. I'm outraged that noone, not even the all compassionate Professor isn't drowning in guilt (well played!). Poor abandoned Remy, leaving this life as he entered, alone. Shame on you for toying with my emotions! Thanks!:)
BlackMoonShine chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow. The other X-men are so mean! And the professor is so nice! your probably getting tired of me saying this, but poor Remy!
ForbiddenScars chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow! This is what you wrote today? It's amazing. My heart really goes out to Remy.
Shiver chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Nicole, once again you out did your self. I am always happy to read your stories and this one was partically good, very sad but good.

It always seemed that Proffesor XP never shared a bond with Remy in the comics like he shares with the other X-Men and I was so happy that they finally have one here.

Can't wait to read more of your stories.