Reviews for Sacrilege
Cliscia chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Never heard of the pairing before, but now

I love it. For being a character that never shows up, not

once, and it only mentioned, if that, you have given her life.

AND GOOD GOD DO I LOVE IT. I generally go for evil!actor!Ryou, but

Amane appears to be the next best thing. I also ship

it now.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I love this- almost noone writes halfway good stories about Amane. I wrote one too, although I can't judge it- the url is s/403 03/1/ Journey_of_Unhap piness_to_Content (take out the spaces)
JadeRoseStar chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
That was very well written, I love the way you portrayed Ryou, Amane and thief Bakura. It is different yet great at the same time.
nicky chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow. crazy bitch. and bastard.
Bakura-N-Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This is beyond anything I have ever read before...

Dera:Too bad it's a one-shot, ne?

Mm-hm! This is fucking BRILLIANT! This is going in my damn faves alright!

BNM
Youkomon chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is going on my bloody favourites list. Because it was spectuaclar. And dark. O, the darkness...I think the way you described Amane was particlerly enchanting...and the last part of the story rather insightful as well as being a bit of a cliffie. My God, you love symbolism don't cha? You and me both, sista, you and me both...the 'perfection worship' from the public was a unique idea that I never really thought about which certainly impressed me. And Ryou-kun..he's so cute! _
livi chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow, kt that story rox. obviously i have no idea who any of these crazy characters are but i've read a lot of books and i know a good story when i read one. i don't know how worried i should be by the amount you seem to identify with manic depressives and masochists, knowing you i suppose not much. that really wasn't what i expected, i guess i thought it was going to be all that psuedo philosophy and general whining about life. I hope you don't mind me adding this review as a 'non believer' in all things fan fic and anime. basically, don't freak out, you absolutely rule and tell whoever wants your children no, if you ever decide to swing that way, i shall expect to be the first one to know about it.
SpookyChild chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
...Oh my.

Can I have your children?
x0wlx chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Hey! Tis me! Wow, LONG time no see/talk/wutever makes sense to you since this is just a review... ANYWHO! I really like this story, how could i not P, cuz i don't kno really anything about Amane, save she's Ryou's sister, and this sort of gives me some insight into her. I don't know what's she's really like of course, thus i can't critisize or even properlly comment on this story S but, that aside, an interesting story that wuz enjoyable to read, and that's all that matters rite? ;)

As always, ur #1 fan

(Who's still here, by the by, didn't reply to ur email yet... but i'll get around to it i promise! sheesh, i've only been working 5 days in a row with no time to sleep in P)
Paladius chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Yay, Amane story! I thought this was pulled off rather well, and I really enjoyed the way the siblings were characterized. Amane had a lovely arrogant selfishness about her, with an air of beyond-worldly... and Bakura-kun was so adorable. I particularly liked one phrase you used: "while her brother looked on with that baffled, conforming smile of his." For some reason, the wording struck me as being very, particularly apt.

Some slight grammar errors, and a few places where phrasing could be tweaked to flow better, but for the most part it went along pretty well.

Enjoyed the incest hints, especially the way they were carried out, and how graceless you make Bakura-kun sound. That also seemed very apt, though I'd never considered that in that before... but it just seems very likely to me now...

I'm usually not fond of Bakura-kun portrayed as complete innocence and purity, but the way this was done almost made him seem... impure in his purity, even though that makes no sense to say. But it was certainly done in a way that was realistic, much different than how it usually seems to be done in fanfiction. That was also very enjoyable to see.

Good story, overall.
darktenshi17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was defenetly a different take on Ryou and Amane (an Bakura's) relationship. Twisted and eager to please it was. Confusing wording 0_o (my own post)

It was enjoyable; I've come into a mid to read such things now and this certainly has pleased me. Very enjoyable and well done.