Reviews for Beer Goggles and Red Coats
Hookedonpeeta chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
I love love love love love this story I want more Tess and Jeff!
PalisDelon chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Very cool story!
Invisible-chan chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
This was a great story. I love it. Although, it does leave a few questions unanswered. I suppose most of them could be figured out by context, but I'm a little confused on Tessa's Grandmother. Was she supposed to be a werewolf too?
Jmskitten04 chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
im addicted...
EattheMeak chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
yay :] that was cute
Persephoniii chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
That has got to be the single best rendition of Little Red that I have read in a long time. And the way you executed it was just so...real. You gave us a modern view of it with a modern girl, and not only that, but one definately get's the feeling of their world, as though there are events happening behind the scenes, such as Tessa's last name being 'Woodsman' (very ironic!) and who they mysterious 'Abby' is. IS she her grandmother? Not only that, but just the simple interaction between Jeff and Tessa, (I LOVED CHAPTER 3!) The gentle, flirty way he chided her doubts away. So sweet! I was disappointed to find that there were no more stories concerning these two. If you ever publish, please let me know, because I will definately support and buy a copy. (as well as tell my friends).

I went to Pendantaudio but did not see this fic..(or any other related fic to this story) I assume that they rotate their audio's and since it's been years, it's probably no longer up...) So dissapointed!

But I really wanted you to know what an impact this fic had on me. Whereever you are right now, I hope you're still writing.
lebonhiver chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Wow. this was VERY good. i seriously can't wait to continue it. bravo! D

the wolf is sexy
LivinInTwilight chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
GOOD SO FAR!
terbear chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
I find your story so intriguing - am enjoying it.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
oh my goodness, you can't end it there! i love this story! and wierd though this may be, i love Jeff! he was such a sweetie! please consider adding more...maybe just their life together, or their start, and tessa' transformation! please!
ladyverde88 chapter 9 . 9/3/2006
hahaha...fabulous rewrite of Lil Red and her Wolf. amazingly sassy and intriguing.
Sachi chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
Wow I haven't read something this good in a while! Thank you for such an enjoyable story - going to check out the other stories you mentioned in the author's note...
CalliopeMused chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
Wow. The prequel certainly explains a few matters, and is just as great as Miss C. This version makes far more sense than the original, with ties that leave thought. You never do say exactly what 'they' are- that's left for the reader to guess, and every detail is perfect. These are the kind of fairy tales that deserve to be published- they're certainly original enough, even before the haunting quality of the piece is considered.
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
WoW! You absolutely rock. Your writing style is amazing, and this story is most likely the one of -if not- the best stories i have read on this site! Can't wait for the next, Teri or Chloe is totally up to you.
marth-sama chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
This...was...great! WOAH! Okay, taking a breather from my enthusiasm, I must say that you two are extremely talented writers. This story instantly hooked me and I couldn't stop reading it. Both of you keep up the good work and I'll go along and read the second and third installments in this series. Tata!